Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

Investiture Ceremony

Started by King John, July 08, 2020, 12:58:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King John

The Seneschal has written to me as follows:

QuoteYour Majesty:

Dr. Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, Esq., O.SPM, has honorably served the Kingdom of Talossa in numerous roles since he became a citizen on September 23, 2012. Dr. dal Nordselvă took up his first seats in the Cosa on October 24, 2012 and quickly rose through the ranks to become Seneschal during the 45th Cosa on April 19, 2013.

He was admitted to the Royal Talossan Bar on March 26, 2014 - the second ever Talossan to have successfully passed the bar exam. ON June 30, 2014, Dr. dal Nordselvă took the judicial oath upon his appointment as a Magistrate of the Corts dels Edilicieux. He would later go on to serve in several Cabinet roles such as Attorney General. He is also the Kingsbridge Pursuivant of the College of Arms and served as the Dean of the College.

Upon the passage of The Judicial Merry-Go-Round Amendment during the 47th Cosa, which he wrote, Dr. Nordselvă has served as a Puisne Justice on the Uppermost Cort and has handed down several consequential rulings in his time on the bench.

It is with great pleasure therefore that I, Miestra Antônia Patricasèfiglha Schiva, Seneschál del Regipäts Talossan, in accordance with El Lexhátx 40.1.2.2.5, have chosen to award to Dr. Dal Nordselvă the Seneschal's Medal for Merit.

It falls to me then, by statute, to conduct an Investitures Ceremony, which I am more than happy to do.  Dr Nordselva is without any doubt a worthy recipient of the Medal for Merit, and I thank the Seneschal for recognizing his outstanding service and awarding him appropriately.

That being so, We, John, King of Talossa and all its Realms and Regions, etc etc, hereby have the honour and pleasure to convey to Dr Nordselva, on behalf of the Seneschal, all the insignia pertaining to the Seneschal's Medal for Merit.  (At this time, as I understand it, those insignia are more virtual than physical, but perhaps that can be adjusted in future.)  Many congratulations are in order to the worthy recipient, and many thanks for his long faithful service to our Nation.

-- John, Regeu da Talossa

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

Thank your Your Majesty and Honorable Seneschal. I am truly humbled and honored.
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal

GV

Quote from: Dr. Txec dal Nordselvă on July 08, 2020, 01:24:41 PM
Thank your Your Majesty and Honorable Seneschal. I am truly humbled and honored.

Post-Reunision Talossan history is fog-filled to me, even though I've been around for all of it.  I had no idea you'd been with us for so long.  May you be around for many years to come with my great thanks for your years of service past, present, and future.

Txec has volunteered as Secondary Scribe of Abbavilla, and I know he will do a brilliant work in that post.