ID cards?

Started by Danihel Forestal, October 01, 2024, 12:27:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danihel Forestal

I have not been active here, forgive me if I'm not seeing threads that address this topic. Several years ago I applied for an ID card, but never received it. Is that project dead?
Citizen of Atatürk, Talossa since 2-July-2008
Contact me: foster at tuta dot com

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

Quote from: Danihel Forestal on October 01, 2024, 12:27:22 PMI have not been active here, forgive me if I'm not seeing threads that address this topic. Several years ago I applied for an ID card, but never received it. Is that project dead?

@Baron Alexandreu Davinescu is spearheading the ID cards. I've tagged him so he can help you with that. The project is definitely not dead! :-)

Oh, and welcome back Danihel! Nice to see you again.
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal

Sir Lüc

Quote from: Danihel Forestal on October 01, 2024, 12:27:22 PMI have not been active here, forgive me if I'm not seeing threads that address this topic. Several years ago I applied for an ID card, but never received it. Is that project dead?

Welcome back, Dan!!

Folks, this guy was my TalossAssistant almost thirteen years ago now. Brings back so many memories of my early blundering through Talossa 🙃
Sir Lüc da Schir, UrB MC
Finance Minister / Ministreu dals Finançuns
Deputy Secretary of State / Distain Secretar d'Estat
Deputy Scribe of Abbavilla / Distain Grefieir d'Abbavillă
Directeur Sportif, Gordon Hiatus Support Team

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

Regarding ID cards, the incoming Government were kind enough to take that off my plate at the start of the term. I don't know how much movement there has been since then, but it's one of the more demanding tasks so please be charitable and patient.
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

Quote from: Baron Alexandreu Davinescu on October 01, 2024, 01:59:49 PMRegarding ID cards, the incoming Government were kind enough to take that off my plate at the start of the term. I don't know how much movement there has been since then, but it's one of the more demanding tasks so please be charitable and patient.

My apologies Baron. I was not aware that the job had transitioned. Thanks for the update.
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal