This version of Wittenberg is now the legal national forum for Talossa! Feel free to explore it, and to check out the threads for feedback, requests and criticisms to make sure Wittenberg is tailored to you.

Author Topic: Nimlet Session (Sep 2020-Ongoing)  (Read 1340 times)

Offline Açafat del Val

• Citizen
  • Senator for Florencia
    • View Profile
Re: Nimlet Session (Sep 2020-Ongoing)
« Reply #45 on: November 05, 2020, 04:50:22 PM »
(Small PSA to anyone who just read my Nimlet vote and thought, "Why does this bastard have time for the Nimlet but not for me and the messages that I have sent him over two weeks?": I have scheduled 5 hours on Sunday to catch up on everything Talossan, continue movement on several projects, and carry on my other official duties. This Nimlet vote has a hard deadline that I did not want to miss. I will respond to everyone/everything on Sunday!)

Offline Breneir Itravilatx

• Talossan since: 09-27-2007

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 05, 2020, 05:40:06 PM »
I think you may have made a typo, sir. You voted on 2020-07 twice. You probably meant to vote PER on 2020-08?

I'd like to be a pedant and finagle with the wording of 2020-08, more so that it conforms with the same style/voice of other areas, but it's probably fine all the same.

I vote PER on 2020-07, and abstain on 2020-08.

Indeed I did. I have corrected the typo. Thanks.
Governor of Florencia "The province that 'gets things done!'"
MC, 55th Cosa, League of Centre Conservatives

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 07, 2020, 09:04:08 AM »
Voting has now closed on Resolution 2020-07. It has passed with 10 votes in favor, 0 votes in opposition.

Pursuant to Article IV, Section 6 of the Florencian Constitution I, Breneir Itravilatx, Governor of Florencia, do hereby place my signature for Resolution 2020-07 as duly approved by a vote of the current session of the House of Shepherds.

I send this Resolution for consideration to our Regent since the office of Constable is currently vacant. @Sir Alexandreu Davinescu please advise on your consideration of this Resolution. The deadline for Constable Consideration is 9:00am TST, November 22, 2020. Should the Constable fail to issue an Approval or Veto of the Resolution it will be considered approved.

/s/
Breneir Itravilatx

Offline Sir Alexandreu Davinescu

• Citizen
  • CONSISTE ET COGITA
    • Talossan since: 6-9-2006

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 11, 2020, 11:27:12 AM »
Voting has now closed on Resolution 2020-07. It has passed with 10 votes in favor, 0 votes in opposition.

Pursuant to Article IV, Section 6 of the Florencian Constitution I, Breneir Itravilatx, Governor of Florencia, do hereby place my signature for Resolution 2020-07 as duly approved by a vote of the current session of the House of Shepherds.

I send this Resolution for consideration to our Regent since the office of Constable is currently vacant. @Sir Alexandreu Davinescu please advise on your consideration of this Resolution. The deadline for Constable Consideration is 9:00am TST, November 22, 2020. Should the Constable fail to issue an Approval or Veto of the Resolution it will be considered approved.

/s/
Breneir Itravilatx

Com’el rexhaint per la Coronă, aprovéu acest proxhect da legeu.

Acting on behalf of the crown, I hereby issue my approval in the name of King John acting in the person of his cunstaval for the resolution in question, and thank the Nimlet for its good service.

—  Sir Alexandreu, Rexhaint d'Ian Regeu
Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 19, 2020, 11:25:20 AM »
Voting has now closed on Resolution 2020-08. It has passed with 8 votes in favor, 0 votes in opposition, 2 abstentions.

Pursuant to Article IV, Section 6 of the Florencian Constitution I, Breneir Itravilatx, Governor of Florencia, do hereby place my signature for Resolution 2020-08 as duly approved by a vote of the current session of the House of Shepherds.

I send this Resolution for consideration to our Regent since the office of Constable is currently vacant. @Sir Alexandreu Davinescu please advise on your consideration of this Resolution. The deadline for Constable Consideration is 9:00am TST, December 4, 2020. Should the Constable fail to issue an Approval or Veto of the Resolution it will be considered approved.

/s/
Breneir Itravilatx

Offline Sir Alexandreu Davinescu

• Citizen
  • CONSISTE ET COGITA
    • Talossan since: 6-9-2006

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 23, 2020, 07:56:43 PM »
Voting has now closed on Resolution 2020-08. It has passed with 8 votes in favor, 0 votes in opposition, 2 abstentions.

Pursuant to Article IV, Section 6 of the Florencian Constitution I, Breneir Itravilatx, Governor of Florencia, do hereby place my signature for Resolution 2020-08 as duly approved by a vote of the current session of the House of Shepherds.

I send this Resolution for consideration to our Regent since the office of Constable is currently vacant. @Sir Alexandreu Davinescu please advise on your consideration of this Resolution. The deadline for Constable Consideration is 9:00am TST, December 4, 2020. Should the Constable fail to issue an Approval or Veto of the Resolution it will be considered approved.

/s/
Breneir Itravilatx

Com’el rexhaint per la Coronă, aprovéu acest proxhect da legeu.

Acting on behalf of the crown, I hereby issue my approval in the name of King John acting in the person of his cunstaval for the resolution in question, and thank the Nimlet for its good service.

—  Sir Alexandreu, Rexhaint d'Ian Regeu
« Last Edit: November 23, 2020, 08:51:30 PM by Sir Alexandreu Davinescu »
Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 27, 2020, 07:26:37 PM »
Resolution 2020-09

WHEREAS, there is a constant need for the updating of Florencia’s information on the Kingdom’s official website and TalossaWIKI, and

WHEREAS, there are some Florencians who may not frequent Wittenberg—or the above-mentioned sites—as much as others necessitating the need for alternative forms of informing them on provincial activities.

THEREFORE the Governor or someone appointed by the Governor shall be responsible for drafting and disseminating an Annual Government Gazette consisting of the following information via email in cooperation with the Chancery:
1) all provincial legislation approved in the session immediately preceding (and of the current session) the Gazette’s publishing, and
2) a list of all members and their party affiliation in the House of Shepherds, and
3) a list of current provincial officials (Governor, Senator, and Constable).

The period of review will close at 9:00AM TST on December 5th, 2020.

Submitted by Breneir Itravilatx
Governor of Florencia
Member, House of Shepherds