[Terpelaziun] Distain (Oct 2)

Started by Breneir Tzaracomprada, October 02, 2024, 05:36:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Túischac'h,

This enquiry is for the Distain.

Similar to the Avocat-Xheneral, I am unclear on your actual work assignments during this Government which makes it hard for the Opposition to exercise its vital role of review.

Please update the Ziu on your current activities or planned activities as Distain.

Bråneu Excelsio

Estimated Túischac'h,

I thank the member for his question.

As Distain, my role is largely one of being on-call and ready to provide support where and when it's needed. This means stepping in to assist the Seneschal as necessary, ensuring the efficient operation of the government.

It's more about being available for the needs of the government, rather than having fixed goals or tasks assigned directly to me.

I hope this will suffice your query.
Distáin. Minister of Defence. Minister of STUFF. COFFEE founder.

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Bråneu Excelsio on October 03, 2024, 07:29:36 PMEstimated Túischac'h,

I thank the member for his question.

As Distain, my role is largely one of being on-call and ready to provide support where and when it's needed. This means stepping in to assist the Seneschal as necessary, ensuring the efficient operation of the government.

It's more about being available for the needs of the government, rather than having fixed goals or tasks assigned directly to me.

I hope this will suffice your query.

Yes, this is a good answer to the enquiry. I thank the Minister for his reply.