[Terpelaziun] STUFF Minister (Oct 3)

Started by Breneir Tzaracomprada, October 03, 2024, 08:19:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Túischac'h:

I direct my enquiry to the STUFF Minister:

Minister Excelsio, I will refer back to your words from 6 August concerning expectations on social media posting and IDs.

Quote- The STUFF deputies have very specific task that are not related to Social media, the IDs and content creation. This contents will be properly displayed to the world in a few days as well.

- The STUFF calendar of posting was set to have a post every 3 days but I then personally felt like it was too much too quick, so I'll aim to post once a week at least, so at the end of the cosa, that will be the average posts per account.

As of my review of Twitter and Instagram, just now, there has not been the expected post frequency of approximately once a week. Nor has there been news over the last eight weeks concerning the IDs.

Please update the Ziu as to why these have not occurred, what actions will be taken to meet these expectations you set, or if they have been modified and for what reason.

Bråneu Excelsio

About social media:
I acknowledge I haven't been able to post as much as I would like. I will aim to have 3 posts per month for the rest of the Cosa.

About STUFF Deputies:
Citizen da Miéletz is creating content in the form of handbooks focused on his cultural area of interest, while Citizen Autófil, besides handling his Ministry and other government-related duties, is assisting me with gathering materials for the creation of IDs and will print them when we're absolutely ready, hoping mid-November.

What I can share in advance is that we will once again begin the process of collecting data for all citizens who have passed the civic exam in order to print and ship their respective IDs. During October 5-31, all citizens will be able to post in a dedicated thread to verify and confirm that their information is accurate to ensure proper delivery of their identification. Additionally, we want to take advantage of this time to await a positive outcome in the current referendum on the Heir Presumptive, as the design of the official IDs would change in light of this news.
Distáin. Minister of Defence. Minister of STUFF. COFFEE founder.

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Bråneu Excelsio on October 03, 2024, 07:40:03 PMAbout social media:
I acknowledge I haven't been able to post as much as I would like. I will aim to have 3 posts per month for the rest of the Cosa.

About STUFF Deputies:
Citizen da Miéletz is creating content in the form of handbooks focused on his cultural area of interest, while Citizen Autófil, besides handling his Ministry and other government-related duties, is assisting me with gathering materials for the creation of IDs and will print them when we're absolutely ready, hoping mid-November.

What I can share in advance is that we will once again begin the process of collecting data for all citizens who have passed the civic exam in order to print and ship their respective IDs. During October 5-31, all citizens will be able to post in a dedicated thread to verify and confirm that their information is accurate to ensure proper delivery of their identification. Additionally, we want to take advantage of this time to await a positive outcome in the current referendum on the Heir Presumptive, as the design of the official IDs would change in light of this news.

I thank the Minister for his reply.

Barclamïu da Miéletz

Quote from: Bråneu Excelsio on October 03, 2024, 07:40:03 PMCitizen da Miéletz is creating content in the form of handbooks focused on his cultural area of interest,
It's just a singular handbook and I'm doing a redesign of the signs, I guess?
Barclamïu da Miéletz
=====
Creator of Talossan number plates and Talossan road signs as well as Consul for Cézembre in Vuode and PSC in the Zouaves
Founder of Talossa24, Deputy Minister of STUFF and member of COFFEE