[Terpelaziun] STUFF Minister (Jan 24)

Started by Breneir Tzaracomprada, January 24, 2025, 11:04:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Tuischach,

This enquiry is for the STUFF Minister.

The last updates to Infoteca appear to have been made in November. Who is updating Infoteca?
Breneir: Independent Progressive Party
Blessed to struggle against grudges for grudges sake

Bråneu Excelsio, UrN

Thanks.
I am the one who updates the Infoteca.
Thank you for bringing it to the attention of the Ministry.
When I read the terpelaziun on January 24 I immediately went to update it but forgot to answer this terpelaziun until today.
Having coffee.

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Bråneu Excelsio on January 27, 2025, 01:18:08 PMThanks.
I am the one who updates the Infoteca.
Thank you for bringing it to the attention of the Ministry.
When I read the terpelaziun on January 24 I immediately went to update it but forgot to answer this terpelaziun until today.


I thank the Minister for the updates of Infoteca and for the reply.
Breneir: Independent Progressive Party
Blessed to struggle against grudges for grudges sake