Wrong emails

Started by Glüc da Dhi S.H., July 27, 2020, 04:03:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glüc da Dhi S.H.

It appears the Chancery has incorrect email addresses for

Txec Rôibeardsëfiglheu
Mximo Carbonel
Audrada Rôibeardét

tried to contact them via other means, but no luck. If anyone happens to be in contact with any of these citizens please ask them to pm me their correct email (on new or oldwitt).
Director of Money Laundering and Sportswashing, Banqeu da Cézembre

Miestră Schivă, UrN

If I'm re-elected, I'll declare a new Census immediately.

Also, I have to re-iterate that I think answering the Census - i.e. keeping some contact details at the Chancery up to date - should be compulsory.

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan

Glüc da Dhi S.H.

Quote from: Miestră Schivă, UrN on July 27, 2020, 04:11:08 PM
If I'm re-elected, I'll declare a new Census immediately.

Also, I have to re-iterate that I think answering the Census - i.e. keeping some contact details at the Chancery up to date - should be compulsory.

The census is not more effective than elections in getting emails up to date. It's sent the same place as the ballot... (and a lot fewer people bother you if you dont reply.)

I bet on average more emails get updated during an election than during a census.
Director of Money Laundering and Sportswashing, Banqeu da Cézembre

Miestră Schivă, UrN

Quote from: Glüc da Dhi S.H. on July 27, 2020, 04:15:32 PM
The census is not more effective than elections in getting emails up to date.

If this is really true, then the Census is a waste of time and should be abolished. Thanks for telling me.

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA

Miestră Schivă, UrN

Should also note that people with perfectly valid emails (I. Marscheir, B. Higgs) have also complained to me that they never got their ballots.

I increasingly think that email is an unreliable way to conduct Talossan elections in future, especially as spam traps become more voracious.