Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

Need Some help, friends!

Started by Muhammed Yasir, July 29, 2020, 01:06:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eiric S. Bornatfiglheu

Quote from: Muhammed Yasir on August 04, 2020, 12:58:47 PM
Quote from: Eiric S. Bornatfiglheu on July 29, 2020, 02:41:11 PM
Another way to get involved once you're a citizen would be the Zuavs.  Information can be found here.  Or if you have questions, please feel free to drop me a message!

Thanks!
But I don't understand how it could be used for networking. Can you please explain this in detail, if you don't mind???

If you're looking to network, feel free to hit me up on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/eskildow/
Eiric S. Bornatfiglheu
Chisleu Bruno of the NPW
Senator from Benito

Eðo Grischun

Quote from: Açafat del Val on August 02, 2020, 11:35:27 AM
It is for the above reasons, Glüc, that I wish and will be trying to move more activity off Facebok and back onto Witt. A prospective citizen should not have to find or penetrate opaque and publicly unknown Facebook groups just to become active. We need and ought to have a central avenue; it would make immigration, naturalization, and assimilation so very much easier.

For the uninitiated:

QuoteBroosking is the act of recruiting a prospective citizen of Talossa into a particular political party. It is widely regarded as unethical, though it is not illegal. To speak to a prospective citizen about Talossan politics before he or she is granted citizenship, especially in a way that would tend to colour the prospective citizen's opinion about one party or another, is considered to be broosking and is strongly frowned-upon.

In any case, I say to Muhammed and any other prospective citizen: Please reach out if you'd like to be introduced constructively (i.e., without bias) to the various circles of Talossa. I would be more than happy to help, and can do so without poisoning your well to my own political leanings.

Hope this mission of yours doesn't end up clashing with my own, where I am going to be working at increasing social media usage.   ;)

Your point on prospectives having to go dig around is very valid and is actually being addressed in the new prospective citizen induction course I am putting together.  This course will contain links to the various places around the interwebs and offer micro tasks for the prospective to complete as part of their immigration process (for example, microtasks on this context would be to like and share a Talossan social media page, add x number of new Talossan friends to your friends list, post an interesting story or what have you to a talossa social media page or group, etc)

More on this joint minStuff and MinInterior course project will be revealed very shortly.
Eovart Grischun S.H.

Former Distain
Former Minister
Former Senator for Vuode