News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

[IMMIGRATION] NEW questionnaire for prospectives

Started by Eðo Grischun, August 04, 2020, 03:44:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eðo Grischun

A new prospective citizen's questionnaire has been put together (with thanks to Senator dal Val for the inspiration and question bank as ripped from the recent Senate hearings).

The questionnaire will form part of the soon to revealed Prospective Citizen' Induction Course, but it has been sent out to the current wave of prospective citizens as a pilot scheme.

The primary purpose of this questionnaire is to act as an ice breaker and will hopefully spark conversation and engagement within the immigration sub forum.

It is my apparently my statutory duty as Minister of the Interior to periodically remind citizens that it is their patriotic duty to engage with prospective citizens during their immigration process. So, to all existing citizens, please visit the immigration threads a little more often than you currently do and strike up some conversations with our incoming applicants.  This new questionnaire has been put in place to help both the prospective citizen and the existing citizen to break the ice.

Head on over to the immigration sub board.  We already have a prospective citizen who has answered and posted his questionnaire!!
Eovart Grischun S.H.

Former Distain
Former Minister
Former Senator for Vuode

Eðo Grischun

A second prospective citizen has filled out and posted the questionnaire! This pilot scheme where we provide a tool to prospectives to encourage forum posting seems to be working.  This gives me confidence to put in place more things of a similar nature.

However, these schemes will only fully work if existing citizens also play their part and visit immigration more often and engage with our incoming applicants.
Eovart Grischun S.H.

Former Distain
Former Minister
Former Senator for Vuode