News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

Unintended consequences

Started by Miestră Schivă, UrN, August 30, 2020, 09:13:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miestră Schivă, UrN

I've taken the foot off the governance pedal for a while, partly due to massive stress and overwork in my private life (the city where I live has just come out of a few weeks of "soft lockdown" due to a COVID flare-up - no deaths, thanks for asking). Don't worry, stuff is continuing to happen in private - and the community has certainly kept things going without us.

The good thing is that the new constitutional order where the Government has to wait for "Clark Zero" to be formally confirmed allows us something an "excuse" for this. A month or so "politics free" in Talossa seems an unintended, but positive consequence of the new way of electing the Seneschál. What do others think?

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

It certainly has been a bit quieter except for one or two small kerfuffles here and there. Clark Zero starts tomorrow and I'm ironing out the kinks with MPF so it runs smooth. Of course, being the first time this has happened I'm sure it won't be completely snag free but fingers crossed!
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal

GV

Quote from: Dr. Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, Esq., O.SPM, SMM on August 31, 2020, 09:31:16 AM
It certainly has been a bit quieter except for one or two small kerfuffles here and there. Clark Zero starts tomorrow and I'm ironing out the kinks with MPF so it runs smooth. Of course, being the first time this has happened I'm sure it won't be completely snag free but fingers crossed!

I keep wanting to read it as 'Coke Zero'.

Açafat del Val

You know, the phrase "micked" was born from something not dissimilar. Wouldn't it be fun if we started actually calling it "Coke Zero"?

;D
Cheers,

AdV
ex-Senator for Florencia
Jolly Good Fellow of the Royal Talossan College of Arms