News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

Getting involved

Started by Adam Grigoriu, September 11, 2020, 02:54:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marcel Eðo Pairescu Tafial, UrGP

Quote from: GV on September 12, 2020, 05:47:10 PM
Perhaps if you got to it and started things up in regard to the language again, you could get things revved up, here, if things are as moribound as you think they are.

Editing posts is my thing. My bad.
Feel free to PM me if you have a Glheþ translation request!

el PARTI TAFIALISTÀ, voastra va facçal in la 56 58:téa Cosă.

Miestră Schivă, UrN

Quote from: Sir Alexandreu Davinescu on September 12, 2020, 11:31:15 PM
Not even sure what to do with this.

How about just remember: we can all see you when you try to "spin" the facts to newbies to get them in your political camp, and we'll call you out when we do so. You forget that some of us have decades of experience with KR1 doing the same thing, and you're a neophyte in comparison.

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

Well, you're right, I never had any experience with Robert I trying to suppress unpopular opinions. It's new to me. I'll bear your warning in mind.
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Açafat del Val

I've seen sufficient answers made elsewhere by others, but I did want to offer: If you'd like to get involved with politics, please reach out to me. I can get you in touch with the right party leader, depending on your personal political inclinations.

Cheers.
Cheers,

AdV
ex-Senator for Florencia
Jolly Good Fellow of the Royal Talossan College of Arms