[STUFF] Recommendation of Appointment of Permanent Secretary

Started by Eðo Grischun, September 14, 2020, 03:50:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eðo Grischun

@King John

I, the Right Honourable Senator Éovart Grischun S.H., in my capacity as Acting Minister of Stuff, hereby recommend to the Crown the following appointment to The Royal Civil Service in accordance with El Lex C.1.1.1;

That @Adam Grigoriu be appointed to the following office:

Permanent Secretary to the Minister of Stuff for Webmonkey Business and NUMB-Skullery

FURTHERMORE, I notify the Crown and the Nation that the following terms of contract have been agreed between the Ministry of Stuff and the recommended Permanent Secretary:

(i) The Permanent Secretary to the Minister of Stuff for Webmonkey Business and NUMB-Skullery shall be responsible to the Ministry of STUFF and shall be head of The National Upkeep and Maintenance Bureau (NUMB).

(ii) The Permanent Secretary to the Minister of Stuff for Webmonkey Business and NUMB-Skullery shall be responsible for keeping the Kingdom's web presences up to date and performing general maintenance on same; including performing system backups when required, assisting in troubleshooting of system errors and any other tasks required by the Ministry of Stuff in relation to the ongoing upkeep of the Kingdom's web infrastructure.

I pray it be so,
The Right Honourable Senator Éovart Grischun S.H.
Acting Minister of Stuff.
Eovart Grischun S.H.

Former Distain
Former Minister
Former Senator for Vuode

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

Acting as regent for the crown, I hereby appoint on behalf of His Majesty King John the following officer, and do bid him to perform his duty to the Organic Law and the nation to the best of his ability:

Adam Grigoriu as Permanent Secretary to the Minister of Stuff for Webmonkey Business and NUMB-Skullery

with hearty appreciation for the job title.
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Eðo Grischun

Oh. Many thanks, and also apologies to the Regent.  I had actually forgot that the Royal nod for these appointments were still outstanding.
Eovart Grischun S.H.

Former Distain
Former Minister
Former Senator for Vuode