News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

Nomination of a Túischac'h for the 55th Cosâ

Started by Breneir Tzaracomprada, September 15, 2020, 06:10:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

That's because I didn't read down far enough and missed 20.4. Thank you.
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal

Quote from: Breneir Itravilatx on September 15, 2020, 06:10:08 AM
Fellow Cosâ members,

Pursuant to El Lexhátx H.20.1, I submit the name of @Txosuè Éiric Rôibeardescù MC as Túischac'h for the 55th Cosâ.
This nomination requires a second from any member of the Cosâ.
And the countersigning of a majority of Cosâ members.

Total Petition Supporter Votes: 103 (101 needed)
Miestră Schivă - 17
Munditenens Tresplet - 17
Antalgha Xhenerös Somelieir - 16
Breneir Itravilatx - 19
Jordan Placie - 18
Txoteu Davinescù - 16

Pursuant to El.Lex H.20.4, I hereby declare that @Txosuè Éiric Rôibeardescù is elected Túischac'h for the 55th Cosa.

Signed under the seal of the Chancery, September 28, 2020

Dr. Txec dal Nordselvă,
Secretary of State
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
Cunstaval da Vuode
Former Seneschal

Quote from: Breneir Itravilatx on September 28, 2020, 10:29:51 AM
Quote from: Dr. Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, Esq., O.SPM, SMM on September 28, 2020, 09:43:20 AM
Congrats to the new Túischach'h. It's not my specific role to declare a winner but he has my congratulations. I will update moderator rights for the Cosa.

Mr. Secretary, the statutes on Talossa Wiki may be out of date so please correct me if I am mistaken but according to El Lexhátx H.20.4:

QuoteFollowing any number of petitions, presented as above and supporting the same candidate, being signed or counter-signed by members currently representing an absolute majority of seats in the Cosa, the candidate named in the petition(s) shall be declared by the Secretary of State to be the Túischac'h. (54RZ21) repealing both (50PD01) (52RZ3)

Is this outdated?
My apologies - I simply missed that statute. I've corrected myself and declared a winner.
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
Cunstaval da Vuode
Former Seneschal

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Dr. Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, Esq., O.SPM, SMM on September 28, 2020, 12:14:02 PM
Quote from: Breneir Itravilatx on September 28, 2020, 10:29:51 AM
Quote from: Dr. Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, Esq., O.SPM, SMM on September 28, 2020, 09:43:20 AM
Congrats to the new Túischach'h. It's not my specific role to declare a winner but he has my congratulations. I will update moderator rights for the Cosa.

Mr. Secretary, the statutes on Talossa Wiki may be out of date so please correct me if I am mistaken but according to El Lexhátx H.20.4:

QuoteFollowing any number of petitions, presented as above and supporting the same candidate, being signed or counter-signed by members currently representing an absolute majority of seats in the Cosa, the candidate named in the petition(s) shall be declared by the Secretary of State to be the Túischac'h. (54RZ21) repealing both (50PD01) (52RZ3)

Is this outdated?
My apologies - I simply missed that statute. I've corrected myself and declared a winner.

Mr. Secretary, thank you! And again congratulations to our new Túischac'h!

Breneir

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Tierçéu Rôibeardescù

I would like to thank my predecessor, the secretary of state and the honourable members of the chamber for there support and I hope to serve you all humbly for the coming governmental period
Túischac'h of the 55th Cosa
MC, 55th Cosa, League of Center Conservatives
Secretary-General of the League of centre conservatives
Member of the L'Etats de Cézembre