News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

Nomination of a Túischac'h for the 55th Cosâ

Started by Breneir Tzaracomprada, September 15, 2020, 06:10:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Fellow Cosâ members,

Pursuant to El Lexhátx H.20.1, I submit the name of @Txosuè Éiric Rôibeardescù MC as Túischac'h for the 55th Cosâ.
This nomination requires a second from any member of the Cosâ.
And the countersigning of a majority of Cosâ members.

Total Petition Supporter Votes: 103 (101 needed)
Miestră Schivă - 17
Munditenens Tresplet - 17
Antalgha Xhenerös Somelieir - 16
Breneir Itravilatx - 19
Jordan Placie - 18
Txoteu Davinescù - 16

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Miestră Schivă, UrN

Out of an abundance of bipartisan feeling, I second this motion.

I admit to having a bit of a bone to pick with cxhn. Roibeardescù since he came back out of retirement with a lot of unwarranted and nasty personal attacks against me during the last election. But it is good, I think, for the Túischac'h to come from the Opposition. I can only hope we can work well together from now on.

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Thank you Madame Seneschal.

We now need Cosa members totaling a majority of the Cosa to support this petition. (El Lexhátx H.20.4)

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Cosa members,

Please indicate your support, if appropriate, so that we can determine whether there is a majority for Txosuè Éiric Rôibeardescù as Túischac'h.

Breneir

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Tierçéu Rôibeardescù

I would like to thank Madame Seneschal and the honourable member for their nominations.

I would like to also address the points raised above. I will fully admit that my words have been distasteful as late. This, however, is about to change.

If instated, I fully intend to remove all personal bias from the role. My key Interests in Talossan politics have fairness, balance but also cohesion. A balanced, fair hand shall be given to all cosa members. However, I intend to establish a cosa code of conduct (whether a formalised in law or not) that will try and keep political mudslinging and Thunderdome politics contained so that it does not spill out of our chambers and causing the distasteful scenes we have been witnessing in other areas of our online spaces.

I would also like to start hosting/chairing online streaming of cosa discussions, like that of of other bigger nations (UK parliament as an example), as well as Seneschal's Question time (Like a Video Terpelaziun). If legislation is believed to be required for any of these plans I will support it.
Also, In the interest of fairness, I also shall vote Contra if I'm ever required to cast a casting vote, whether politically advantageous or whether not.
Túischac'h of the 55th Cosa
MC, 55th Cosa, League of Center Conservatives
Secretary-General of the League of centre conservatives
Member of the L'Etats de Cézembre

Miestră Schivă, UrN

I vote PËR for T. Roibeardescù, and thank him for his gracious speech.

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan

Antaglha Xhenerös Somelieir

I cast my as vote PËR for T. Roibeardescù for Túischac'h
Party Secretary of the Free Democrats of Talossa
https://wittenberg.talossa.com/index.php?board=34.0
Talossans in Christ Church :-
http://wittenberg.talossa.com/index.php?topic=294.0
Başbakan of Ataturk

Munditenens Tresplet

Munditenens Tresplet, O.SPM
Royal Governor of Péngöpäts

#KAYELLOW4EVR

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Þon Txoteu É. Davinescu, O.SPM

The Most Honourable General Txoteu É. Davinescu, O.SPM

Senator for Maricopa, Kingdom of Talossa

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Mister Secretary of State @Dr. Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, Esq., O.SPM, SMM

Pursuant to El Lexhátx H.20.4, I request that @Txosuè Éiric Rôibeardescù MC be declared Túischac'h for the 55th Cosâ.
As his nomination petition has now been countersigned by members representing a majority of Cosâ members.

Please also make any necessary updates to board moderation privileges.
Congratulations to S:reu Rôibeardescù!

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

Congrats to the new Túischach'h. It's not my specific role to declare a winner but he has my congratulations. I will update moderator rights for the Cosa.

See below for updated posts. My apologies.
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Dr. Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, Esq., O.SPM, SMM on September 28, 2020, 09:43:20 AM
Congrats to the new Túischach'h. It's not my specific role to declare a winner but he has my congratulations. I will update moderator rights for the Cosa.

Mr. Secretary, the statutes on Talossa Wiki may be out of date so please correct me if I am mistaken but according to El Lexhátx H.20.4:

QuoteFollowing any number of petitions, presented as above and supporting the same candidate, being signed or counter-signed by members currently representing an absolute majority of seats in the Cosa, the candidate named in the petition(s) shall be declared by the Secretary of State to be the Túischac'h. (54RZ21) repealing both (50PD01) (52RZ3)

Is this outdated?

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Açafat del Val

Quote from: Breneir Itravilatx on September 28, 2020, 10:29:51 AM
Quote from: Dr. Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, Esq., O.SPM, SMM on September 28, 2020, 09:43:20 AM

Mr. Secretary, the statutes on Talossa Wiki may be out of date so please correct me if I am mistaken but according to El Lexhátx H.20.4:

QuoteFollowing any number of petitions, presented as above and supporting the same candidate, being signed or counter-signed by members currently representing an absolute majority of seats in the Cosa, the candidate named in the petition(s) shall be declared by the Secretary of State to be the Túischac'h. (54RZ21) repealing both (50PD01) (52RZ3)

Is this outdated?

Unfortunately I do not the opportunity to look up and confirm this answer yet (I encourage anyone to beat me to it), but I do want to say:

This issue is exactly why the Government intends to rewrite the entire Lexhatx from scratch during the term. These questions should not have to be asked.
Cheers,

AdV
ex-Senator for Florencia
Jolly Good Fellow of the Royal Talossan College of Arms