What are you listening to? Music recommendations

Started by Baron Alexandreu Davinescu, December 27, 2025, 08:56:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lorenz Friedkin-Annen

Quote from: Baron Alexandreu Davinescu on August 31, 2026, 06:41:15 PM
Quote from: Lorenz Friedkin-Annen on August 31, 2026, 06:29:13 PMAlso, I'm just curious, but did you have an original copy?
I did. I was a kid when I played it, but I played it on the original system. We rented it from a store called Blockbuster. This was a store that rented video game cartridges and things called VHS tapes.
I know what blockbuster is
I also know what VHS tapes are.
Just because I am not in your generation doesn't mean I am illiterate when it comes to older technology...
lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

Quote from: Lorenz Friedkin-Annen on August 31, 2026, 06:52:07 PM
Quote from: Baron Alexandreu Davinescu on August 31, 2026, 06:41:15 PM
Quote from: Lorenz Friedkin-Annen on August 31, 2026, 06:29:13 PMAlso, I'm just curious, but did you have an original copy?
I did. I was a kid when I played it, but I played it on the original system. We rented it from a store called Blockbuster. This was a store that rented video game cartridges and things called VHS tapes.
I know what blockbuster is
I also know what VHS tapes are.
Just because I am not in your generation doesn't mean I am illiterate when it comes to older technology...
lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol, I know. I was just being silly. I think probably anyone who knows about Earthbound is familiar with a lot of other millennial stuff!
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric, Seneschal del Regipäts Talossan

ESTO·BENIGNUS·ESTO· FORTIS·VERUM·QUAERE

                   

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Lorenz Friedkin-Annen on August 31, 2026, 06:52:07 PM
Quote from: Baron Alexandreu Davinescu on August 31, 2026, 06:41:15 PM
Quote from: Lorenz Friedkin-Annen on August 31, 2026, 06:29:13 PMAlso, I'm just curious, but did you have an original copy?
I did. I was a kid when I played it, but I played it on the original system. We rented it from a store called Blockbuster. This was a store that rented video game cartridges and things called VHS tapes.
I know what blockbuster is
I also know what VHS tapes are.
Just because I am not in your generation doesn't mean I am illiterate when it comes to older technology...
lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I was in Alaska we lived just up the road from one of the world's last two Blockbusters. Its closing was a big deal in 2018. Now the only one in existence is in Bend, Oregon apparently.
Breneir: Independent Progressive Party
Blessed to struggle against grudges for grudges sake

Glüc

Currently listening to: Vostok Lake - Office Work
Director of Money Laundering and Sportswashing, Banqeu da Cézembre

Mximo Malt

Nirvana's "Do Re Mi" is helping my crippling depression 🥲
+++ Sua Gratia, ille Multus Aestimans Maximus Maltus +++

Per illa Gratia de Deo, Archiepiscopus de Guerriaria, Primas de Tota Talossa, Successorus de illo Sancto Augustino, et Vicarius de illo Patriarcha de Antiochia et Toto illo Aeste

Sir Ian Plätschisch

Sir Ian Plätschisch, UrN, GST

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Breneir: Independent Progressive Party
Blessed to struggle against grudges for grudges sake

Barclamïu da Miéletz

"Control yourself, take only what you need from it." - Andrew VanWyngarden, 2003 (MGMT - Kids)
"Heart is in the right place, brain is in the dirt." - Andrew VanWyngarden, 2005 (MGMT - Indie Rokkers)
"I'll miss the playgrounds and the animals and digging up worms." - Andrew VanWyngarden, 2005 (MGMT - Time to Pretend)
"The youth are starting to change, are you starting to change? Are you?" - Andrew VanWyngarden, 2007 (MGMT - The Youth)