News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

D&D

Started by Baron Alexandreu Davinescu, September 19, 2020, 11:24:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

Okay, just assuming that's a no, then.  What nights this week work for everyone else?
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Ian Plätschisch

Thursday would work for me again.

I think that would work for me?  Things are set up to go already :)

Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

NRB

i am good for thursday

No objections being heard, Thursday it is. 8:00 EST.

Istefan Perþonest

Quote from: Sir Alexandreu Davinescu on October 07, 2020, 07:21:16 PM
No objections being heard, Thursday it is. 8:00 EST.
Having recovered from my cold, I should be awake at the start time this week, and more coherent in my interactions.
Istefan Éovart Perþonest
Puisne Judge of the Uppermost Cort
Cunstavál of Fiôvâ
Burgermeister of Inland Revenue

That was super fun!  Thanks for a great game, guys, and I'll see you again next week at the same time :)

Just to confirm, we're playing again on Thursday night. So work on that riddle!  Here it is again if you forgot to write it down.  I know I said not to post it on Witt, but on second thought, I don't think any active Talossan is a enough of a jerk to try to "help" you with it.

See everyone tonight at 8!

NRB

Only the penitent man will pass.

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

Quote from: NRB on October 15, 2020, 03:01:48 PM
Only the penitent man will pass.

and also..."but in the latin, Jehovah is spelled with an I!"
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal

What a great adventure! Could have gone sideways a few points but you guys powered through!

Had a lot of fun, thank you for joining :-) And of course the city of Ymitri thank you!