News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

[STUFF] Talossan ID Cards

Started by Mic’haglh Autófil, O.Be, March 03, 2026, 10:22:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barclamïu da Miéletz

Quote from: Owen on June 14, 2026, 12:55:04 PMAre there any costs connected to this? If it was mentioned in the post, I'm truly sorry as I read it quickly.
No, there aren't any costs.
MC Barclamïu da Miéletz, Permanent Secretary of the Office of the Symbols of Nationhood

Mic’haglh Autófil, O.Be

Providing a brief update on behalf of the Directory:

After some delays in confirming information with applicants, two of the three ID cards are en route:
- @Barclamïu da Miéletz
- @Ràed Al-Hasàn

If both of you would let me know when you receive your card, I would appreciate it. Ideally they should be there no later than early September depending on your postal service.

The third ID card is complete and in my possession. I have tried reaching Matthew Lindberg-Work via the email provided on his ID application; I am not sure if he has an account on this iteration of Wittenberg, so if anyone has a better way to contact him please let me know.

I would also like to provide a courtesy notice to the following citizens that their ID cards, received since the start of our records, have expired, making them eligible for renewal in a future batch of IDs:
- @xpb
Join the Union!
Ask me how!
¡Entretz l'Uniun!
¡Rogetz-me come!
L'Uniun dels Reformistaes Livereschti - Pr'iens Governamaintsch Respunçival es Þonest
The Union of Free Reformists - For a Responsible and Honest Government

xpb

Quote from: Mic'haglh Autófil, O.Be on July 28, 2026, 02:27:46 AMI would also like to provide a courtesy notice to the following citizens that their ID cards, received since the start of our records, have expired, making them eligible for renewal in a future batch of IDs:
- @xpb

Thanks for the heads up, I was unaware there was an expiration date.

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

It's like five years, I think?
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric, Seneschal del Regipäts Talossan

ESTO·BENIGNUS·ESTO·FORTIS·VERUM·QUAERE

                   

Barclamïu da Miéletz

Quote from: Mic'haglh Autófil, O.Be on July 28, 2026, 02:27:46 AMAfter some delays in confirming information with applicants, two of the three ID cards are en route:
- Barclamïu da Miéletz
Nice, will have two ID cards now.
A Talossan driving licence is next.
MC Barclamïu da Miéletz, Permanent Secretary of the Office of the Symbols of Nationhood

Barclamïu da Miéletz

I can gladly say that mine arrived today (even though I'm on holiday; my uncle is currently housesitting for us and sent me a picture).

Gräts grült à @Mic'haglh Autófil, O.Be!
MC Barclamïu da Miéletz, Permanent Secretary of the Office of the Symbols of Nationhood

Moinul Moin

Quick check — is there any update on the Talossan ID cards for the next batch? (I just wanted to make sure that you received my application.) @Mic'haglh Autófil, O.Be
There is no god but Allah, and Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah.
S:reu 𝑀𝑜𝒾𝓃𝓊𝓁 𝑀𝑜𝒾𝓃,MC
Deputy Minister of Immigration 
Túischac'h(Speaker of Parliament), 63rd Cosă        
Reliability, respect and independence, join the Progressive Alliance!

Mic’haglh Autófil, O.Be

Production on the next batch will be during the next Cosa term.
Join the Union!
Ask me how!
¡Entretz l'Uniun!
¡Rogetz-me come!
L'Uniun dels Reformistaes Livereschti - Pr'iens Governamaintsch Respunçival es Þonest
The Union of Free Reformists - For a Responsible and Honest Government

Moinul Moin

Quote from: Mic'haglh Autófil, O.Be on August 22, 2026, 02:44:09 PMProduction on the next batch will be during the next Cosa term.
Is there any update on the Talossan ID cards for the next batch?
There is no god but Allah, and Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah.
S:reu 𝑀𝑜𝒾𝓃𝓊𝓁 𝑀𝑜𝒾𝓃,MC
Deputy Minister of Immigration 
Túischac'h(Speaker of Parliament), 63rd Cosă        
Reliability, respect and independence, join the Progressive Alliance!

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Moinul Moin on October 07, 2026, 03:28:03 PM
Quote from: Mic'haglh Autófil, O.Be on August 22, 2026, 02:44:09 PMProduction on the next batch will be during the next Cosa term.
Is there any update on the Talossan ID cards for the next batch?

Bumping this question as it might have been missed.
Breneir: Independent Progressive Party
Blessed to struggle against grudges for grudges sake

Wyatt Thurel

hey, are ID cards still being handed out. i applied for one yesterday

Mximo Malt

Quote from: Reverend Wyatt Thurel on Yesterday at 01:36:05 PMhey, are ID cards still being handed out. i applied for one yesterday
I think so...

By the way, are you an ordained Minister?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
+++ Sua Gratia, ille Multus Aestimans Maximus Maltus +++

Per illa Gratia de Deo, Archiepiscopus de Guerriaria, Primas de Tota Talossa, Successorus de illo Sancto Augustino, et Vicarius de illo Patriarcha de Antiochia et Toto illo Aeste

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

Quote from: Reverend Wyatt Thurel on Yesterday at 01:36:05 PMhey, are ID cards still being handed out. i applied for one yesterday
You are not eligible to receive an ID card until you become a citizen. I'm afraid that if we gave them to everyone who could pass the civics test, we'd go broke pretty fast!

Typically there has been about one issue of ID cards each term, and I expect that will continue. There has not been one this term, so you haven't missed it.
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric, Seneschal del Regipäts Talossan

ESTO·BENIGNUS·ESTO·FORTIS·VERUM·QUAERE

                   

Wyatt Thurel

how often are ID cards handed out???

Wyatt Thurel

Quote from: Mximo Malt on Yesterday at 01:36:42 PM
Quote from: Reverend Wyatt Thurel on Yesterday at 01:36:05 PMhey, are ID cards still being handed out. i applied for one yesterday
I think so...

By the way, are you an ordained Minister?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i am!!!

Riley Kenny Clow

Quote from: Mximo Malt on Yesterday at 01:36:42 PMBy the way, are you an ordained Minister?
I'm also an ordained minister! Me and Wyatt completed our licence together, we're yet to officiate any wedding but I'm looking forward to fulfilling my promises as a Reverend.

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

Quote from: Wyatt Thurel on Today at 07:20:05 AMhow often are ID cards handed out???

Usually once a term.  There's some significant labour involved, since the civil service official in charge has to create each one, have it printed, and then mail them individually.
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric, Seneschal del Regipäts Talossan

ESTO·BENIGNUS·ESTO·FORTIS·VERUM·QUAERE