Recommendation of Appointment of the Scribe of Abbavilla

Started by Açafat del Val, September 17, 2020, 10:49:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Açafat del Val

To all who may see this, Azul!

In pursuance to the powers vested in me as the incumbent Avocat-Xheneral by Sections C.2 and C.3.2 of El Lexhátx, having been thoroughly and definitively satisfied of his knowledge of Talossan law and jurisprudence, and of his good character and abilities, I do hereby recommend, endorse, and nominate to the King for appointment as the Scribe of Abbavilla the honourable Dr. Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, Esq., O.SPM, SMM.

In testimony whereof,
on this day the seventeenth of September,
in the year of our Lord the two thousand twentieth,
and of the independence of the Kingdom of Talossa the forty-first,
I have hereunto set my hand and caused to be affixed my official seal.

Cheers,

AdV
ex-Senator for Florencia
Jolly Good Fellow of the Royal Talossan College of Arms

Açafat del Val

For the sake of clarity: this appointment shall coincide with the resignation of the incumbent Scribe, S:reu Gödafrïeu Válcadác'h, who has indicated a desire to resign. His resignation shall take effect upon the installation of his successor.
Cheers,

AdV
ex-Senator for Florencia
Jolly Good Fellow of the Royal Talossan College of Arms

GV

Quote from: Açafat del Val on September 17, 2020, 10:52:23 AM
For the sake of clarity: this appointment shall coincide with the resignation of the incumbent Scribe, S:reu Gödafrïeu Válcadác'h, who has indicated a desire to resign. His resignation shall take effect upon the installation of his successor.

It has been an honor to serve as Scribe this past three years and for the second time overall.  I had a brief stint ca. 2002 between two more permanent Scribes.  I am glad to hand things off to another, and I look forward to exciting things from Txec!

GV, Scribe (for a little bit longer)

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

Acting as regent for the crown, I hereby appoint on behalf of His Majesty King John the following officer, and do bid him to perform his duty to the Organic Law and the nation to the best of his ability:

Dr. Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, Esq., O.SPM, SMM. as the Royal Scribe of Abbavilla.
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein