Thank you to the voters

Started by Crement Itravilatx, September 02, 2026, 06:15:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crement Itravilatx

It was my first time but I think we ran a positive campaign asking Talossans to be kind and consider a future of possibility in the Kingdom. Thank you to the voters who responded to our campaign with their support. Thank you to all Talossans who took the time to consider the parties and candidates and participate in our democracy. Thank you to the other parties for mostly running campaigns about ideas to solve problems and create a safe and fun Talossa.

I am chatting with party members in Discord should we be asked to contribute.

Crement
Senior Fellow, Royal Society for the Advancement of Knowledge
Leader, Green Party (GREEN)

Crement Itravilatx

Quote from: Crement Itravilatx on September 02, 2026, 06:15:42 PMIt was my first time but I think we ran a positive campaign asking Talossans to be kind and consider a future of possibility in the Kingdom. Thank you to the voters who responded to our campaign with their support. Thank you to all Talossans who took the time to consider the parties and candidates and participate in our democracy. Thank you to the other parties for mostly running campaigns about ideas to solve problems and create a safe and fun Talossa.

I am chatting with party members in Discord should we be asked to contribute.

Crement

For public notice, after a positive campaign I am disappointed Greens have not been involved in discussions concerning government formation. We now assume that we will be a party on the other side. We remain open to discussion on how we can help.
Senior Fellow, Royal Society for the Advancement of Knowledge
Leader, Green Party (GREEN)

Miestră Schivă, UrN-GC

Quote from: Crement Itravilatx on September 18, 2026, 01:07:06 PMFor public notice, after a positive campaign I am disappointed Greens have not been involved in discussions concerning government formation.

That's because your husband stinks in the nostrils of broad popular opinion and you've in no way seriously distanced yourselves from him.

¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-me come!
"They proved me right, they proved me wrong, but they could never last this long"

Crement Itravilatx

Quote from: Miestră Schivă, UrN-GC on September 18, 2026, 04:02:58 PM
Quote from: Crement Itravilatx on September 18, 2026, 01:07:06 PMFor public notice, after a positive campaign I am disappointed Greens have not been involved in discussions concerning government formation.

That's because your husband stinks in the nostrils of broad popular opinion and you've in no way seriously distanced yourselves from him.

This sounds like guilt by association, Miestra. Something that I hope also stinks in the nostrils of self-respecting people. I encouraged Brandon to step down and make an apology to the person who he hurt so that the Green Party could separate itself from him. He did that. If he had not done so then I made it clear to him I was willing to put out a statement disavowing his past behavior.

For those who intend on behaving as adults we continue to be open to help the nation.
Senior Fellow, Royal Society for the Advancement of Knowledge
Leader, Green Party (GREEN)

Miestră Schivă, UrN-GC

It's worth unpicking this phrase "guilt by association".

Does anyone believe that Crement is implicated, personally, in Breneir's sex-pestery? I hope not. I certainly don't.

The problem is that you are politically inseparable. You admit to being politically inexperienced. There is no way anyone thinks, right now, that you could be involved in government without Breneir in the background "advising you". And that is intolerable. If you did want to be seen as politically separate from him, cheerfully letting him nominate you as Túischac'h was a bad move.

You must understand that, to anyone with a mental age of above 11, Breneir splitting from the Greens was seen as a transparent and laughable ruse to create an illusion of non-existent distance.

¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-me come!
"They proved me right, they proved me wrong, but they could never last this long"

Crement Itravilatx

Quote from: Miestră Schivă, UrN-GC on September 18, 2026, 05:29:05 PMIt's worth unpicking this phrase "guilt by association".

Does anyone believe that Crement is implicated, personally, in Breneir's sex-pestery? I hope not. I certainly don't.

The problem is that you are politically inseparable. You admit to being politically inexperienced. There is no way anyone thinks, right now, that you could be involved in government without Breneir in the background "advising you". And that is intolerable. If you did want to be seen as politically separate from him, cheerfully letting him nominate you as Túischac'h was a bad move.

You must understand that, to anyone with a mental age of above 11, Breneir splitting from the Greens was seen as a transparent and laughable ruse to create an illusion of non-existent distance.


I am open to suggestions as to how I can demonstrate Green Party independence from its founder other than his resignation and leaving the party. What do you suggest?
Senior Fellow, Royal Society for the Advancement of Knowledge
Leader, Green Party (GREEN)

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

#6
For me, you'd probably need to show up to some Zoom events to show that you have the command and independence you assert.

Almost everyone thinks that you immigrated after it became clear that your husband was not able to recover from his scandal, and only a few months later he resigned from the long leadership he had of his political party and you, a very new member, assumed command after a private vote. In fact more than one person told me exactly that this was going to happen after you immigrated.

Unfortunately, it's really hard to prove that you aren't just serving as a figurehead for your husband. If that's untrue, it's unfair to you, and probably it wasn't very nice of him to put you in this position in the first place. I know that I personally wouldn't react to public disgrace by inviting my spouse to share it with me.
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric, Seneschal del Regipäts Talossan

ESTO·BENIGNUS·ESTO· FORTIS·VERUM·QUAERE

                   

Crement Itravilatx

Quote from: Baron Alexandreu Davinescu on September 18, 2026, 05:51:54 PMFor me, you'd probably need to show up to some Zoom events to show that you have the command and independence you assert.

I can do that easily. If we have any kind of live meeting then I will be there. I know it will take time for you all to get to a trusting place. But I know Talossa will be better when that happens. I am here for my husband and for a better Talossa (after years of recruitment by Brandon).

Miestra, I invite your response as well.
Senior Fellow, Royal Society for the Advancement of Knowledge
Leader, Green Party (GREEN)

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Crement Itravilatx on September 18, 2026, 06:10:26 PMI am here for my husband and for a better Talossa (after years of recruitment by Brandon).

<3
Breneir: Independent Progressive Party
Blessed to struggle against grudges for grudges sake

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric, Seneschal del Regipäts Talossan

ESTO·BENIGNUS·ESTO· FORTIS·VERUM·QUAERE

                   

Françal I. Lux

Be a work horse not a show horse is my suggestion
F. I. Lux

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Crement you are a credit to Talossa for showing what true grace looks like even in your responses here. These people don't know you well yet but they will come around once they do. Keep teaching them the way you teach me as it is a standard I believe they can rise to.
Breneir: Independent Progressive Party
Blessed to struggle against grudges for grudges sake

Miestră Schivă, UrN-GC

Crement, I urge you to consider that your husband's contributions to this thread are just proving that AD and I are right about this.

¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-me come!
"They proved me right, they proved me wrong, but they could never last this long"

Crement Itravilatx

Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on September 18, 2026, 07:36:21 PMCrement you are a credit to Talossa for showing what true grace looks like even in your responses here. These people don't know you well yet but they will come around once they do. Keep teaching them the way you teach me as it is a standard I believe they can rise to.

Thank you honey. It appears it might take longer than expected.

Quote from: Miestră Schivă, UrN-GC on September 18, 2026, 11:32:17 PMCrement, I urge you to consider that your husband's contributions to this thread are just proving that AD and I are right about this.

I thank Alexandreu Davinescu for engaging constructively and naming a method to prove my party's independence beyond Brandon's apology and resignation. Miestra has declined to do the same.


Senior Fellow, Royal Society for the Advancement of Knowledge
Leader, Green Party (GREEN)

Crement Itravilatx

The Green Party is excited to work with the incoming coalition of major parties. Best of luck to you for the sake of all Talossans.

Senior Fellow, Royal Society for the Advancement of Knowledge
Leader, Green Party (GREEN)

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Crement Itravilatx on Yesterday at 08:29:11 PMThe Green Party is excited to work with the incoming coalition of major parties. Best of luck to you for the sake of all Talossans.



I hope you and the Greens will be given the opportunity hun. The nation will be better for it.
Breneir: Independent Progressive Party
Blessed to struggle against grudges for grudges sake

Miestră Schivă, UrN-GC

Quote from: Crement Itravilatx on September 18, 2026, 05:40:24 PMhow I can demonstrate Green Party independence from its founder

One way about it would not be posting like this in a public forum:

Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on Yesterday at 09:02:10 PM
Quote from: Crement Itravilatx on Yesterday at 08:29:11 PMThe Green Party is excited to work with the incoming coalition of major parties. Best of luck to you for the sake of all Talossans.

I hope you and the Greens will be given the opportunity hun. The nation will be better for it.

¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-me come!
"They proved me right, they proved me wrong, but they could never last this long"

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Crement, you should know that Miestra is committed to the bit. She will, for a long while, distrust you because of your deep connection to me. No matter how kindly and reasonable you behave towards her. Please don't be discouraged though as I have seen her change in the past and more recently with her new alliance with Alexandreu.

There is still hope.
Breneir: Independent Progressive Party
Blessed to struggle against grudges for grudges sake

Miestră Schivă, UrN-GC

I keep trying to give Crement helpful advice on how to practically distance himself from his pariah husband, and his pariah husband keeps popping up to tell him not to listen to me, so I suppose Crement's got to sit in the pariah corner as well

¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-me come!
"They proved me right, they proved me wrong, but they could never last this long"

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Miestră Schivă, UrN-GC on Today at 01:24:11 AMI keep trying to give Crement helpful advice on how to practically distance himself from his pariah husband, and his pariah husband keeps popping up to tell him not to listen to me, so I suppose Crement's got to sit in the pariah corner as well

I say again Crement that Miestra is capable of change. Do not hold her current misguided behavior against her and forgive her for her words as I have. Continue to be the bigger person.
Breneir: Independent Progressive Party
Blessed to struggle against grudges for grudges sake