News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

Welcome to Liz from Vietnam!

Started by Baron Alexandreu Davinescu, September 12, 2026, 10:47:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

Ministry of Immigration
IMMIGRATION APPLICATION
Application receivedWed Sep 09 2026 00:11:08 GMT-0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)
Wittenberg account approved12 Sep
First Witt Post12 Sep
Eligible for Petition---
APPLICATION OUTCOMEAPPLICATION ONGOING
Official notes:
The Ministry of Immigration, using information provided in the
application and after investigating to the best of its ability, is
satisfied that this application is Bona Fide
.
Applicant Name:
Liz Quiehui
Wittenberg account name: @lizquiehui
Gender:
Male (Mr.)
Year of Birth:
1983
Location:
Vietnam
Provincial assignment if successful: Fiova
Who I Am:
I am a legal professional, an IT engineer, and a cultural researcher
from Vietnam. I enjoy studying cross-cultural harmony, mindfulness
philosophy, and technological networks. My focus is on sharing
peaceful dialogues and expanding my academic knowledge.

My Special Interests in Talossa:
El glheþ talossan / the Talossan language, Studying constitutional
history and cultural exchanges.

Where did you hear about the Kingdom of Talossa?
Through academic research on micronations on the internet.
Verification and Declaration
Agreed to verification check: Yes
Link provided:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=61577920622449
~~~
The applicant has affirmed/sworn, under penalty of perjury in
Talossan law, that the information provided in this citizenship
application is accurate and true.

~~~
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric, Seneschal del Regipäts Talossan

ESTO·BENIGNUS·ESTO· FORTIS·VERUM·QUAERE

                   

Breneir Tzaracomprada

@lizquiehui

Welcome to Talossa. Could you tell us more about your academic research on micronations?

Breneir
Breneir: Independent Progressive Party
Blessed to struggle against grudges for grudges sake

Liz Quiehui

Azul Minister and Fellow Citizens,

I would like to express my sincere gratitude to the Ministry of Immigration for reviewing and approving my profile with such kind words. I am very glad to join the Wittenberg forum and look forward to sharing cultural insights and studying the rich history and language of Talossa.

Thank you very much for your warm welcome!

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on September 12, 2026, 10:54:34 AM@lizquiehui

Welcome to Talossa. Could you tell us more about your academic research on micronations?

Breneir

Thanks @lizquiehui
Breneir: Independent Progressive Party
Blessed to struggle against grudges for grudges sake

Liz Quiehui

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your warm welcome and your meaningful question. Please accept my apologies for the delayed response, as I have been away on a business trip and only recently regained full internet access.

My interest in micronations stems from a multi-disciplinary approach. As a jurist and an IT professional, I view these sovereign projects as fascinating models for institutional structures, digital citizenship, and cross-cultural harmony in the digital age. I am deeply interested in studying how micro-politics and constitutional frameworks interact outside traditional state boundaries.

In parallel with my legal and technological views, I am also an author and poet. My research and creative works—which focus heavily on cultural heritage, mindfulness philosophy, and traditional folklore—are fully digitalized and archived on my official Google Academic Sites:
- https://sites.google.com/view/thegioivanhochoangquochuy/trang-ch%E1%BB%A7
- https://sites.google.com/view/vanhoclizquiehui/trang-ch%E1%BB%A7

Through joining the Wittenberg community, I look forward to observing Talossa's unique constitutional history and engaging in intellectual knowledge-sharing with all of you.

Best regards,
Liz Quiehui

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Liz Quiehui on September 16, 2026, 12:21:23 AMDear Sir,

Thank you for your warm welcome and your meaningful question. Please accept my apologies for the delayed response, as I have been away on a business trip and only recently regained full internet access.

My interest in micronations stems from a multi-disciplinary approach. As a jurist and an IT professional, I view these sovereign projects as fascinating models for institutional structures, digital citizenship, and cross-cultural harmony in the digital age. I am deeply interested in studying how micro-politics and constitutional frameworks interact outside traditional state boundaries.

In parallel with my legal and technological views, I am also an author and poet. My research and creative works—which focus heavily on cultural heritage, mindfulness philosophy, and traditional folklore—are fully digitalized and archived on my official Google Academic Sites:
- https://sites.google.com/view/thegioivanhochoangquochuy/trang-ch%E1%BB%A7
- https://sites.google.com/view/vanhoclizquiehui/trang-ch%E1%BB%A7

Through joining the Wittenberg community, I look forward to observing Talossa's unique constitutional history and engaging in intellectual knowledge-sharing with all of you.

Best regards,
Liz Quiehui


Liz, thanks so much for your excellent informative answer. As a scholar please consider applying to our Royal Society for the Advancement of Knowledge which has seen new life under the leadership of President Tierçéu Rôibeardescù. I also would like to invite you to submit your poetry when we have another literary contest.
Breneir: Independent Progressive Party
Blessed to struggle against grudges for grudges sake

Lee Kinrin

Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on September 16, 2026, 12:32:18 AM
Quote from: Liz Quiehui on September 16, 2026, 12:21:23 AMDear Sir,

Thank you for your warm welcome and your meaningful question. Please accept my apologies for the delayed response, as I have been away on a business trip and only recently regained full internet access.

My interest in micronations stems from a multi-disciplinary approach. As a jurist and an IT professional, I view these sovereign projects as fascinating models for institutional structures, digital citizenship, and cross-cultural harmony in the digital age. I am deeply interested in studying how micro-politics and constitutional frameworks interact outside traditional state boundaries.

In parallel with my legal and technological views, I am also an author and poet. My research and creative works—which focus heavily on cultural heritage, mindfulness philosophy, and traditional folklore—are fully digitalized and archived on my official Google Academic Sites:
- https://sites.google.com/view/thegioivanhochoangquochuy/trang-ch%E1%BB%A7
- https://sites.google.com/view/vanhoclizquiehui/trang-ch%E1%BB%A7

Through joining the Wittenberg community, I look forward to observing Talossa's unique constitutional history and engaging in intellectual knowledge-sharing with all of you.

Best regards,
Liz Quiehui


Liz, thanks so much for your excellent informative answer. As a scholar please consider applying to our Royal Society for the Advancement of Knowledge which has seen new life under the leadership of President Tierçéu Rôibeardescù. I also would like to invite you to submit your poetry when we have another literary contest.
What should I do if I want to join in?
INTJ-T*INTP-T
修持中~

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Lee Kinrin on September 16, 2026, 03:53:01 AM
Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on September 16, 2026, 12:32:18 AM
Quote from: Liz Quiehui on September 16, 2026, 12:21:23 AMDear Sir,

Thank you for your warm welcome and your meaningful question. Please accept my apologies for the delayed response, as I have been away on a business trip and only recently regained full internet access.

My interest in micronations stems from a multi-disciplinary approach. As a jurist and an IT professional, I view these sovereign projects as fascinating models for institutional structures, digital citizenship, and cross-cultural harmony in the digital age. I am deeply interested in studying how micro-politics and constitutional frameworks interact outside traditional state boundaries.

In parallel with my legal and technological views, I am also an author and poet. My research and creative works—which focus heavily on cultural heritage, mindfulness philosophy, and traditional folklore—are fully digitalized and archived on my official Google Academic Sites:
- https://sites.google.com/view/thegioivanhochoangquochuy/trang-ch%E1%BB%A7
- https://sites.google.com/view/vanhoclizquiehui/trang-ch%E1%BB%A7

Through joining the Wittenberg community, I look forward to observing Talossa's unique constitutional history and engaging in intellectual knowledge-sharing with all of you.

Best regards,
Liz Quiehui


Liz, thanks so much for your excellent informative answer. As a scholar please consider applying to our Royal Society for the Advancement of Knowledge which has seen new life under the leadership of President Tierçéu Rôibeardescù. I also would like to invite you to submit your poetry when we have another literary contest.
What should I do if I want to join in?

You can submit an application in the Royal Society threads. You can use my own application as a template. https://wittenberg.talossa.com/index.php?topic=5384.0

Not sure if you need to be a citizen first though.
Breneir: Independent Progressive Party
Blessed to struggle against grudges for grudges sake

Liz Quiehui

Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on September 16, 2026, 12:32:18 AM
Quote from: Liz Quiehui on September 16, 2026, 12:21:23 AMDear Sir,

Thank you for your warm welcome and your meaningful question. Please accept my apologies for the delayed response, as I have been away on a business trip and only recently regained full internet access.

My interest in micronations stems from a multi-disciplinary approach. As a jurist and an IT professional, I view these sovereign projects as fascinating models for institutional structures, digital citizenship, and cross-cultural harmony in the digital age. I am deeply interested in studying how micro-politics and constitutional frameworks interact outside traditional state boundaries.

In parallel with my legal and technological views, I am also an author and poet. My research and creative works—which focus heavily on cultural heritage, mindfulness philosophy, and traditional folklore—are fully digitalized and archived on my official Google Academic Sites:
- https://sites.google.com/view/thegioivanhochoangquochuy/trang-ch%E1%BB%A7
- https://sites.google.com/view/vanhoclizquiehui/trang-ch%E1%BB%A7

Through joining the Wittenberg community, I look forward to observing Talossa's unique constitutional history and engaging in intellectual knowledge-sharing with all of you.

Best regards,
Liz Quiehui


Liz, thanks so much for your excellent informative answer. As a scholar please consider applying to our Royal Society for the Advancement of Knowledge which has seen new life under the leadership of President Tierçéu Rôibeardescù. I also would like to invite you to submit your poetry when we have another literary contest.

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for your kind words and your generous appreciation of my multi-disciplinary background. It is a true honor to receive your validation.

I am deeply intrigued by the prestigious Royal Society for the Advancement of Knowledge under the leadership of President Tierçëu Rôlbeardescu. As a jurist and cultural researcher, I highly value institutional spaces dedicated to intellectual depth and academic exploration. I would be very interested in exploring the application process to contribute to the Society's noble pursuits.

Furthermore, I am sincerely grateful for your invitation to share my poetry in the upcoming literary contest. It would be a privilege to present my creative works to the Talossan community when the time comes.

Thank you again for your exceptional guidance and warm welcome.

Best regards,
Liz Quiehui

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Liz Quiehui on September 16, 2026, 11:25:23 AM
Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on September 16, 2026, 12:32:18 AM
Quote from: Liz Quiehui on September 16, 2026, 12:21:23 AMDear Sir,

Thank you for your warm welcome and your meaningful question. Please accept my apologies for the delayed response, as I have been away on a business trip and only recently regained full internet access.

My interest in micronations stems from a multi-disciplinary approach. As a jurist and an IT professional, I view these sovereign projects as fascinating models for institutional structures, digital citizenship, and cross-cultural harmony in the digital age. I am deeply interested in studying how micro-politics and constitutional frameworks interact outside traditional state boundaries.

In parallel with my legal and technological views, I am also an author and poet. My research and creative works—which focus heavily on cultural heritage, mindfulness philosophy, and traditional folklore—are fully digitalized and archived on my official Google Academic Sites:
- https://sites.google.com/view/thegioivanhochoangquochuy/trang-ch%E1%BB%A7
- https://sites.google.com/view/vanhoclizquiehui/trang-ch%E1%BB%A7

Through joining the Wittenberg community, I look forward to observing Talossa's unique constitutional history and engaging in intellectual knowledge-sharing with all of you.

Best regards,
Liz Quiehui


Liz, thanks so much for your excellent informative answer. As a scholar please consider applying to our Royal Society for the Advancement of Knowledge which has seen new life under the leadership of President Tierçéu Rôibeardescù. I also would like to invite you to submit your poetry when we have another literary contest.

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for your kind words and your generous appreciation of my multi-disciplinary background. It is a true honor to receive your validation.

I am deeply intrigued by the prestigious Royal Society for the Advancement of Knowledge under the leadership of President Tierçëu Rôlbeardescu. As a jurist and cultural researcher, I highly value institutional spaces dedicated to intellectual depth and academic exploration. I would be very interested in exploring the application process to contribute to the Society's noble pursuits.

Furthermore, I am sincerely grateful for your invitation to share my poetry in the upcoming literary contest. It would be a privilege to present my creative works to the Talossan community when the time comes.

Thank you again for your exceptional guidance and warm welcome.

Best regards,
Liz Quiehui


You are most welcome :)
Breneir: Independent Progressive Party
Blessed to struggle against grudges for grudges sake

Liz Quiehui

Dear Sir and Fellow Citizens,

As the week comes to a close, I would like to wish you all a peaceful, restful, and rejuvenating weekend. May the upcoming days bring calm and renewed energy to everyone in our community.

Best regards,
Liz Quiehui

Lee Kinrin

I have learned about your website, thank you for sharing it.
INTJ-T*INTP-T
修持中~

Françal I. Lux

Quote from: Liz Quiehui on September 17, 2026, 11:24:50 PMDear Sir and Fellow Citizens,

As the week comes to a close, I would like to wish you all a peaceful, restful, and rejuvenating weekend. May the upcoming days bring calm and renewed energy to everyone in our community.

Best regards,
Liz Quiehui
Thank you for your well wishes and welcome to Talossa! I hope you find our history and culture interesting enough
F. I. Lux

Liz Quiehui

Dear Sir and Fellow Citizens,

I would like to express my heartfelt gratitude for your warm wishes and the kind sentiments you have shown me. Your thoughtful support means a great deal to me as I join this wonderful community.

Wishing everyone a pleasant and fulfilling week ahead.

Best regards,
Liz Quiehui

Breneir Tzaracomprada

It being two weeks since @Liz Quiehui first post on Wittenberg it is my pleasure to hereby petition the SoS @Sir Lüc for the granting of Talossan citizenship. Congratulations Liz and thanks for bringing life and vitality to the Kingdom.

Breneir
Breneir: Independent Progressive Party
Blessed to struggle against grudges for grudges sake

Crement Itravilatx

Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on September 26, 2026, 11:58:08 AMIt being two weeks since @Liz Quiehui first post on Wittenberg it is my pleasure to hereby petition the SoS @Sir Lüc for the granting of Talossan citizenship. Congratulations Liz and thanks for bringing life and vitality to the Kingdom.

Breneir

I second this petition. Welcome Liz!
Senior Fellow, Royal Society for the Advancement of Knowledge
Leader, Green Party (GREEN)

Sir Lüc

Sir Lüc da Schir, UrB
Secretary of State / Secretar d'Estat

Liz Quiehui

From this day forward, I pledge my loyalty, allegiance, and fidelity to the Kingdom of Talossa and to His Majesty's government. I solemnly affirm that I will support and uphold the Organic Law of the Kingdom of Talossa, defend the realm against all enemies, both foreign and domestic, faithfully observe its laws, respect the rights and freedoms of all my fellow citizens, fulfill all my duties and obligations as a citizen of the Kingdom of Talossa, and humbly appreciate the benefits granted unto me by my King, most especially when those benefits take the form of Talossan currency.

Sir Lüc

TANDI QE Liz Quiehui tent compiaçat toct i resquiraziuns lexhitais per l'aðmiçiun àl Regipäts Talossan, es tent comvimçat la naziun es noi da sieu intereçù in la citaxhienità Talossan (la Mhiglhor Cosă Qe L'Erxhent Non Put Comprar), da sieu intenziun es desireu à partiçipar in noastră vidă naziunal, es da sieu leialtà àl Coronă, noi sint rat es þonourat àð aðmiçar perventüră Liz Quiehui àl statüs exaltat del 616-l:t CITAXHIÉN VEITAT DEL REGIPÄTS TALOSSAN, es dal provinçù Fiovă, cün toct i drepts, privilexhuns, es deveirs qi sint iherinds à ça.

Fäts par va mha in la nómină del Regeu Txec es sub sieu Saxhel Rexhital li 28. Setemvar in l'anneu dal eră comun 2026, in el secund anneu del röin da noastra soveran cortös Regeu Txec, es el 47-l:t dal independençù da Talossa.

WHEREAS Liz Quiehui has completed all the legal requirements for admission to the Kingdom of Talossa, and has satisfied the nation and us of his interest in Talossan citizenship (the Best Thing Money Can't Buy), of his intention and desire to participate in our national life, and of his loyalty to the Crown, we are pleased and honoured hereby to admit Liz Quiehui to the exalted status of the 616th NATURALISED CITIZEN OF THE KINGDOM OF TALOSSA, and of the province of Fiovă, with all the rights, privileges, and duties thereunto appertaining.

Done by my hand in the name of King Txec and under his Royal Seal this 28th day of September in the year of the common era 2026, in the 2nd year of the reign of our gracious sovereign King Txec, and of the independence of Talossa the 47th.




Sir Lüc da Schir
Secretar d'Estat / Secretary of State
Sir Lüc da Schir, UrB
Secretary of State / Secretar d'Estat

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric, Seneschal del Regipäts Talossan

ESTO·BENIGNUS·ESTO· FORTIS·VERUM·QUAERE