[PRIME DICTATE] 55PD1: Emergency Funds For Nationalisation of Domain Names

Started by Miestră Schivă, UrN, October 17, 2020, 10:38:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miestră Schivă, UrN

WHEREAS the King has long held the following domain names on behalf of the nation, viz:

AND WHEREAS the Lannister Act (50RZ31) made the first of these the official property of the Kingdom, whose registrant was to be reimbursed for this by the State;

AND WHEREAS the King has previously shared this duty with the Burgermeister of Internal Revenue, who pays for our webhosting which currently includes the domain name talossa.com;

AND WHEREAS the King has graciously decided to relinquish not only kingdomoftalossa.net, but all the other domain names above, to the direct control of the State;

AND WHEREAS the cost of adding these domain names to the Kingdom's current webhosting at DeRoyal Servers is $US 79.75;

AND WHEREAS there is no provision for this fee in the 54th Cosă budget, and this fee cannot wait for the new Budget to be approved;

AND WHEREAS El Lexhatx D.2.1.9 provides as follows:

Quote2.1.9. Emergency Spending. During times when any budgeted funds have been exhausted, when no budget has been approved due to rejection by the Ziu, lack of the Financial Report or dissolution of the Cosa without action on a budget; the Prime Minister may issue a Prime Dictate to provide only for emergency spending, but may not act to cause withdrawal of funds from the Royal Treasury to fulfill the terms of any Prime Dictate unless and until the King has explicitly assented to the Prime Dictate.

THEREFORE I, Miestră Antôniă Patriciasefiglhă Schivă, Seneschál of the Kingdom of Talossa, issue the following Prime Dictate under the provisions of Organic Law VI.4:

The expenditure of seventy-nine dollars and seventy-five cents in United States dollars ($US79.75) in favour of DeRoyal Servers for transfer of registration of the domain names listed above is authorised.

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

Acting as regent for the crown, I hereby assent on behalf of His Majesty King John to this Prime Dictate.  El rexhaint d'Ian Regeu en volt.
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Eðo Grischun

Thanks to both.  I have contacted the Burgermeister about paying the invoice.  Once that is dealt with, the domain transfer process will happen.
Eovart Grischun S.H.

Former Distain
Former Minister
Former Senator for Vuode

Eðo Grischun

Istefan has paid the bill.  Transfers are now in process.
Eovart Grischun S.H.

Former Distain
Former Minister
Former Senator for Vuode