63rd Cosă 1st Clark - Senate voting thread

Started by Sir Lüc, Today at 07:10:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Lüc

Senators, you can cast your votes on the First Clark here or on the database: https://database.talossa.com/ziu/clark/vote

You can find the Clark at: https://database.talossa.com/ziu/clark (html) or at https://database.talossa.com/ziu/terms/63/clarks/1/pdf (pdf)

If you vote here on Witt, do not indicate any conditions which may make it sound like this vote isn't final: you can always change your vote later.
Sir Lüc da Schir, UrB
Secretary of State / Secretar d'Estat

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

As to 63RZ01, "Sense of the Ziu: No More Loyalty Parades," I vote non.
As to 63RZ02, "Sense of the Ziu: In Support of Decoloniality," I vote aus, due to the sponsor.
As to 63RZ03, "Sense of the Ziu: When Agents Go Rogue," I vote aus, due to the sponsor.
As to 63RZ04, "Sense of the Ziu: Climate Consequences," I vote aus, due to the sponsor.
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric, Seneschal del Regipäts Talossan

ESTO·BENIGNUS·ESTO· FORTIS·VERUM·QUAERE