News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

Renewed Fora Talossa Programming

Started by Breneir Tzaracomprada, Today at 05:38:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breneir Tzaracomprada

My imminent departure from the Ziu will open up my mental energies, hopefully, for renewed attention to Talossa's only TV channel, Fora Talossa. Abbavilla Digest will be back. What I am really excited about, though, is the possibility of one TBoC contributor taping a segment for the Tastes of Talossa series...that would be fantastic.
Breneir: Independent Progressive Party
Blessed to struggle against grudges for grudges sake

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on Today at 05:38:43 PMMy imminent departure from the Ziu will open up my mental energies, hopefully, for renewed attention to Talossa's only TV channel, Fora Talossa. Abbavilla Digest will be back. What I am really excited about, though, is the possibility of one TBoC contributor taping a segment for the Tastes of Talossa series...that would be fantastic.

That didn't last long. I just got back from a nice walk and was delighted at the prospect of Talossa moving forward. I still plan to get something going for FT but will be throwing things at Ziu buzzsaw too.
Breneir: Independent Progressive Party
Blessed to struggle against grudges for grudges sake