News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

Governors' Council

Started by Miestră Schivă, UrN-GC, Today at 01:29:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miestră Schivă, UrN-GC

As part of my portfolio at Culture, it is my intention to bring together a semi-permanent council of all the Heads of Government of the several provinces, to specifically discuss ways in which Talossa's provinces can be made interesting again, culturally speaking (although provincial governance arrangements may arise where pertinent to Culture)

Can I get a current list of who they are?

Atatürk: currently vacant
Belacosta: @Mic'haglh Autófil, O.Be  (incumbent)
Cézembre: @þerxh Sant-Enogat
Fiova: me (as incumbent Capitán of the Praisidieu)
Florencia: vacant right now ( @mximo is the nominee)
Maricopa: vacant right now ( @Françal I. Lux is the nominee)
Maritiimi-Maxhestic: @Sir Ian Plätschisch
Vuode: vacant right now

ETA: Provincial governments can send representatives if that's more convenient.

¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-me come!
"They proved me right, they proved me wrong, but they could never last this long"

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Miestră Schivă, UrN-GC on Today at 01:29:04 AMAs part of my portfolio at Culture, it is my intention to bring together a semi-permanent council of all the Heads of Government of the several provinces, to discuss ways in which Talossa's provincial structure can be ???????

Breneir: Independent Progressive Party
Blessed to struggle against grudges for grudges sake

Françal I. Lux

This is a very good idea and I would happily participate if elected Premier.
F. I. Lux

Miestră Schivă, UrN-GC

The original announcement missed out certain words and has been edited :D

¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-me come!
"They proved me right, they proved me wrong, but they could never last this long"