Lectures and Papers by Fellows of the Society

Started by King Txec, Today at 10:37:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Txec

I noticed while perusing the Wiki that only my lecture is referenced there. I think it would be a worthwhile task for all of the papers of the fellows to be included.

I also made sure to link the Royal Society to the Organizations section of our Wiki.

-Txec R
TXEC R, by the Grace of God, King of Talossa and of all its Realms and Regions, King of Cézembre, Sovereign Lord and Protector of Pengöpäts and the New Falklands, Defender of the Faith, Leader of the Armed Forces, Viceroy of Hoxha and Vicar of Atatürk
    

Tierçéu Rôibeardescù

I belive until now it has been based on authors choice as to whether they wish there work to be published on the wiki. However, I am planning to make it a condition of some kind so that membership and knowledge is of public record. Im thinking of adding it to some form of membership agreement? Constitution? Guild Document?
President of The Royal Society for the Advancement of Knowledge