Appointment to the Order of Maricopa

Started by Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB, October 19, 2020, 09:43:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

The Office of the Premieir of Maricopa

Appointment to The Order of the Sovereign Province of Maricopa/Urderi dal Provinçù Soveran da Maricopa

On the recommendation of the Premieir of Maricopa and the appointment by the Cunstaval of Maricopa, the Honorable Ma la Mha Count Thord;

WHEREAS Over the course of recent history in Maricopa, one prominent citizen has dedicated his time and service to the Province and the Kingdom;

BE IT KNOWN that:

For his dedicated service to the Province as Premieir,

@Txoteu Davinescù O.SPM (U.PSM) is hereby enrolled;

Done under my hand and seal, on this the 19th of October in the year 2020, of the reign of our gracious King John the eleventh and his regent @Sir Alexandreu Davinescu, and of the Kingdom of Talossa the 41st.

Txec Róibeard dal Nordselva, Premieir dal Provinçù Soveran da Maricopa
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

Quote from: Dr. Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, Esq., O.SPM, SMM on October 19, 2020, 09:43:21 AM

Appointment to The Order of the Sovereign Province of Maricopa/Urderi dal Provinçù Soveran da Maricopa

On the recommendation of the Premieir of Maricopa and the appointment by the Cunstaval of Maricopa, the Honorable Ma la Mha Count Thord;

WHEREAS Over the course of recent history in Maricopa, one prominent citizen has dedicated his time and service to the Province and the Kingdom;

BE IT KNOWN that:

Done under my hand and seal, on this the 19th of October in the year 2020, of the reign of our gracious King John the eleventh and his regent @Sir Alexandreu Davinescu, and of the Kingdom of Talossa the 41st.

Acting as regent for the crown, and acting in the role of the crown's well-loved cunstaval, I hereby confer this appointment on Txoteu Davinescù.
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Þon Txoteu É. Davinescu, O.SPM

Quote from: Sir Alexandreu Davinescu on October 19, 2020, 12:56:32 PM
Quote from: Dr. Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, Esq., O.SPM, SMM on October 19, 2020, 09:43:21 AM

BE IT KNOWN that:

Acting as regent for the crown, and acting in the role of the crown's well-loved cunstaval, I hereby confer this appointment on Txoteu Davinescù.

Gentlemen,
I am truly humbled by this high honor! It has been said that the recognition of one's service to their homeland is extra sweet... and this appointment means the world to me as it is in recognition of my service to our beloved Maricopa.

Again, I thank you.

Respectfully,
Þon Txoteu Davinescù, O.SPM
The Most Honourable General Txoteu É. Davinescu, O.SPM

Senator for Maricopa, Kingdom of Talossa

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

It is well deserved my friend. Welcome to the order and the highest honor Maricopa can bestow!
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal

Seiken Zeap

Seiken