News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

40 ÅRS REGIPÄTS TALOSSAN - Celevraziuns

Started by Miestră Schivă, UrN, December 11, 2019, 02:52:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miestră Schivă, UrN

2 weeks from now is Independence Day #40, forty years since a teenage boy in Milwaukee declared his bedroom an independent state, and didn't get tired of the project.

The Cabinet have been tossing around various ideas for how to celebrate this, and here's what we've come up with for now:

• Live broadcast (and recorded video) of this year's Speech from the Throne
  • Approaching Milwaukee-area news media for coverage
  • A Living Cosâ and/or Senäts via videoconferencing in May, to celebrate 35 years since the first democratic elections and Ziu

I now throw the question open to the nation. Let's at least try to make it more successful than East Germany's 40th anniversary year.

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan

Sevastáin Pinátsch

I like all these ideas, but particularly #2. Media coverage might spur new immigration, which we could certainly use.
Sevastáin Pinátsch, Senator for Atatürk
#KARED

GV

Quote from: Sevastáin Pinátsch on December 11, 2019, 03:53:59 PM
I like all these ideas, but particularly #2. Media coverage might spur new immigration, which we could certainly use.

100% agreement on all counts.

Audrada Roibeardet

Not a fan of the second idea. Might make more sense if any of us lived in Milwaukee.

Fun fact: Nobody living in Talossa knows they live in Talossa and I doubt they care.

Eðo Grischun

Quote from: Audrada Roibeardet on December 11, 2019, 06:33:05 PM
Not a fan of the second idea. Might make more sense if any of us lived in Milwaukee.

Fun fact: Nobody living in Talossa knows they live in Talossa and I doubt they care.

As Sev points out, the idea being that it might pique the interest of some Cestours. 
Eovart Grischun S.H.

Former Distain
Former Minister
Former Senator for Vuode

Iac Marscheir

C'estadra echida intzereçind a tirh dals perziuns in Talossa qi sint actualmint in Talossa, s'améu vrätsmint aceasta idéa secund.

It would indeed be interesting to have some people in Talossa who are actually in Talossa, so I'm all for that 2nd idea.