Tune In Tomorrow For the First Online Opening Ceremony Of the Ziu

Started by Tierçéu Rôibeardescù, October 23, 2020, 03:31:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tierçéu Rôibeardescù

Hear Ye Hear YE!

Tomorrow evening shall be the first online opening Ceremony of the 55th Cosa, with all members of the Ziu able to attend shall take place at 11pm GMT / 6pm EST / 11am NZST. It will be streamed here, on twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/txosueeiricroibeardescu

The Timetable shall be:

Speech of welcome by

The formal swearing in of the Seneschal

Speech from the throne by the Regent.

Rebuttal By leader of the opposition

Optional Speech from NPW Party leader

Will be streamed On twitch and recorded.
https://www.twitch.tv/txosueeiricroibeardescu
Túischac'h of the 55th Cosa
MC, 55th Cosa, League of Center Conservatives
Secretary-General of the League of centre conservatives
Member of the L'Etats de Cézembre

Eðo Grischun

As requested, news of the event has been shared on our official Facebook and Twitter channels.
Eovart Grischun S.H.

Former Distain
Former Minister
Former Senator for Vuode

Eðo Grischun

I will try my best to log in for this, but the time of the event is the worst possible time of the week for me (taxi driver and this will be peak time on a Saturday night).  That said, because of Covid and local lockdown restrictions, work is quiet and slow, so I'll check in while out in the car, but I may need to drop in and out.
Eovart Grischun S.H.

Former Distain
Former Minister
Former Senator for Vuode

Tierçéu Rôibeardescù

Quote from: Eðo Grischun on October 24, 2020, 10:46:00 AM
I will try my best to log in for this, but the time of the event is the worst possible time of the week for me (taxi driver and this will be peak time on a Saturday night).  That said, because of Covid and local lockdown restrictions, work is quiet and slow, so I'll check in while out in the car, but I may need to drop in and out.

Absolutely no worries, it will be recorded for posterity and posted elsewhere on thee social medias maybe? Or the national YouTube channel?

Eðo Grischun

Quote from: Txosuè Éiric Rôibeardescù on October 24, 2020, 11:03:17 AM
Quote from: Eðo Grischun on October 24, 2020, 10:46:00 AM

Absolutely no worries, it will be recorded for posterity and posted elsewhere on thee social medias maybe? Or the national YouTube channel?

Yeah, for sure.  I don't know who would control the rights for the recording (the Cosa? You, personally? Not sure), but I can put it up on all social media, on the main website and on the Wiki if you send me it.  The YouTube channel is someone else's (not the government's), but I'm sure they will be happy enough to upload it there too.
Eovart Grischun S.H.

Former Distain
Former Minister
Former Senator for Vuode

Iason Taiwos

That was enjoyable. I had hoped our NPW party Chief would have made a speech. It was nice to listen to Miestra speak Talossan. And I liked Ian's bicoloreu dress scheme.
(Next year I'll have been a Talossan for ten years. But, anytime I post something, I feel like I'm just Ernest T. Bass coming out of the hills to rant and rave to you proper city folks.)

Tierçéu Rôibeardescù

Quote from: Iason Taiwos on October 24, 2020, 05:31:55 PM
That was enjoyable. I had hoped our NPW party Chief would have made a speech. It was nice to listen to Miestra speak Talossan. And I liked Ian's bicoloreu dress scheme.
(Next year I'll have been a Talossan for ten years. But, anytime I post something, I feel like I'm just Ernest T. Bass coming out of the hills to rant and rave to you proper city folks.)

He was offered, yet unfortunately no reply. Also as the NPW makes up part of the government, there was a element of this being optional to start with. He is more than welcome to make a speech and I can add it to the video In post.

Þon Txoteu É. Davinescu, O.SPM

Hate that I wasn't able to attend. We had out-ot-town family plans and I wasn't home in time. Request future live events have 72 hour notice?

Davinescu
The Most Honourable General Txoteu É. Davinescu, O.SPM

Senator for Maricopa, Kingdom of Talossa