[Cantzelerïă/Chancery] Electoral Commission for the 60th General Election

Started by Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB, April 11, 2024, 04:19:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

As we are now approaching the final Clark of the 59th Cosa, and pursuant to El Lex B.13.2., it falls to me as the Secretary of State to establish an Electoral Commission. The relevant portion of El. Lex is below:

QuoteThe Electoral Commission shall be comprised of one Uppermost Cort justice to be appointed by the Cort, one Senator whose term will not expire at the conclusion of the Cosa term to be appointed by the Mençei, and one member to be appointed by the King upon recommendation of the Seneschal, pursuant to the following subsections. The Secretary of State shall be a permanent ex officio member of the Commission, and shall not be entitled to a vote nor affect quorum.

Therefore, I ask @King John  in consultation with The Seneschal, @þerxh Sant-Enogat, the Mençei @Ian Plätschisch, and Chief Judge @Dame Litz Cjantscheir, UrN appoint their chosen member.

As the next General Election is quickly approaching, I will need to consult with the EC to establish the rules of the election as soon as I can.

Secretár d'Estat/Secretary of State
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal

þerxh Sant-Enogat

Quote from: Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB on April 11, 2024, 04:19:00 PMTherefore, I ask @King John  in consultation with The Seneschal, @þerxh Sant-Enogat, the Mençei @Ian Plätschisch, and Chief Judge @Dame Litz Cjantscheir, UrN appoint their chosen member.

I have sent my recommendation to our Majesty
þerxh Sant-Enogat, SMC, MC
Seneschal, Minister of Immigration, Minister of STUFF,
Sénéchal de Cézembre,
Duceu del TNC / Congreßeu Naziunal da Talossa
Former Prospective Citizen

King John

I am more than happy to appoint Sir X. Pol Briga to the Electoral Commission.

-- John R

Barclamïu da Miéletz

Quote from: King John on April 18, 2024, 09:37:28 AMI am more than happy to appoint Sir X. Pol Briga to the Electoral Commission.

-- John R
Rare sight to see His Majesty posting something (I don't mean it in a bad way)

Barclamïu da Miéletz

Ian Plätschisch

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal