Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

Our Nimlet

Started by Breneir Tzaracomprada, December 15, 2019, 05:49:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breneir Tzaracomprada

CURRENT NIMLET APPOINTMENTS

2 seats - Breneir Itravilatx (Gov/AMP)
2 seats - Açafat del Val (Senats/FreeDems)
1 seat - Mximo Carbonel (MTGA)

As of 15 December, the Chancery has indicated the certification of the provincial election results.

Pursuant to Section 4(a) of the Florencian Constitution: "No later than ten days following the conclusion of each provincial election, the Governor of Florencia shall have determined and announced the total number of seats for the incoming Nimlet, which number shall be equal to the number of ballots returned in the election, less those returned indicating "Present", and augmented by one additional seat for each incumbent Senator for Florencia, and one additional seat for the Governor;" The total number of non-Present provincial ballots returned was 3.

Pursuant to Section 4(b) There is also one seat for the incumbent Senator and the incumbent Governor.
I hereby appoint myself to the incumbent Governor seat and Açafat del Val to the incumbent Senator seat. 

The total number of seats in the Nimlet is therefore set at 5.

This leaves 3 seats unassigned by the party leaders.
Based on votes received:

Make Talossa Great Again (MTGA) is entitled to 1 seat.
Awakening and Magnifying Passion (AMP) is entitled to 1 seat.
Free Democrats (FreeDems) are entitled to 1 seat.

Party leaders (Miestra Schiva, Ian Plätschisch, and Mximo Carbonel) please advise on your specific appointee.

The next session of the Nimlet will commence on 22 December 2019 allowing one week for the naming of seat appointments by party leaders.

Breneir Itravilatx
Governor

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Miestră Schivă, UrN

I nominate @Açafat del Vál to the Nimlet

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan

Ian Plätschisch

I appoint S:reu Itravilatx to the AMP seat.

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Thank you Seneschal Schiva and S:reu Plätschisch. I will update the Nimlet appointments list.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Breneir Tzaracomprada

@mximo, the Make Talossa Great Again (MTGA) party has not appointed its seat. I have also sent you a PM reminder as we near the 22 December commencement of the next Nimlet session.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

mximo

Mtga Mximo Carbonel.

Mximo
Mximo Carbonèl
Florencia Senator

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: mximo on December 19, 2019, 02:48:05 PM
Mtga Mximo Carbonel.

Mximo

Thank you S:reu Carbonel. The seat allocations are now complete. And the Nimlet is ready for commencement on 22 December.

Breneir

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight