[JUSTICE] Acting Minister

Started by Miestră Schivă, UrN, December 07, 2020, 02:57:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miestră Schivă, UrN

The Attorney-General, Açafat dal Vàl, is on leave at the moment, so I just thought I'd announce that I'll be personally taking on his portfolio in an "Acting" capacity until he gets back. Just in case we need to sue someone at short notice, lol

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan

Miestră Schivă, UrN

I have received official communication from the Minister of Justice, Açafat dal Vàl, that he is completely snowed under with his extra-Talossan life, and that he is not going to be in a capacity to return to his portfolio actively in the near future. However, at this stage he has not resigned.

With that in mind, I formally appoint @Txoteu Davinescù MC as Deputy Minister of Justice, with full powers to act in that portfolio until such time as Senator dal Vàl is in a position to come back on board.

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan

Açafat del Val

My sincerest apologies to the people of Florencia and the nation of Talossa. When my exercise of the official duties vested in me may become non- or misfeasant, I will intend to resign; until that time, I endeavor to continue in service and act in the name and to the benefit of Talossa.
Cheers,

AdV
ex-Senator for Florencia
Jolly Good Fellow of the Royal Talossan College of Arms