News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

Regency

Started by King John, October 14, 2020, 11:34:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

As Preimier of Maricopa, I am intending on asking the Cunstaval (who is absent as you well know) to invest some Maricopans into The Order of the Sovereign Province of Maricopa. I can make the recommendations but I cannot confer the titles. The Cunstaval is the President of the Order.
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

Quote from: Dr. Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, Esq., O.SPM, SMM on October 18, 2020, 11:40:19 AM
As Preimier of Maricopa, I am intending on asking the Cunstaval (who is absent as you well know) to invest some Maricopans into The Order of the Sovereign Province of Maricopa. I can make the recommendations but I cannot confer the titles. The Cunstaval is the President of the Order.
I understand. When that occurs, if we have not yet arrived at a place where a new cunstaval has been appointed, the crown will act to confer the titles either in His Majesty's own person or by my hand. Please let me know if there's anything else that needs doing in the meantime.
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Þon Txoteu É. Davinescu, O.SPM

The lack of a Cunstaval is why I never made appointments during my terms.

Davinescu
The Most Honourable General Txoteu É. Davinescu, O.SPM

Senator for Maricopa, Kingdom of Talossa

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

Quote from: Þon Txoteu É. Davinescu on October 18, 2020, 04:46:26 PM
The lack of a Cunstaval is why I never made appointments during my terms.

Davinescu

When I wrote the law creating The Order I never imagined we'd go so long without a Cunstaval. Nevertheless I will proceed with my plans and hope the regent will act in the role.
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal

At this point, it makes sense to me if my office was apparent at a glance to visitors; time to put my money where my mouth is, so to speak.  @Dr. Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, Esq., O.SPM, SMM would you put a custom title on my profile, please?  Probably just something like Rexhaint d'Ian Regeu (or would English be better?)
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

GV

Quote from: Sir Alexandreu Davinescu on December 06, 2020, 01:59:41 PM
At this point, it makes sense to me if my office was apparent at a glance to visitors; time to put my money where my mouth is, so to speak.  @Dr. Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, Esq., O.SPM, SMM would you put a custom title on my profile, please?  Probably just something like Rexhaint d'Ian Regeu (or would English be better?)

You will be Regent for a good while, then?

GV

I suggest both languages.

Quote from: GV on December 06, 2020, 07:53:22 PM

You will be Regent for a good while, then?
I probably should have requested this in week two of this appointment, for the simple sake of transparency.  I don't know exactly when His Majesty will be able to resume his duties, though.  When I have a clear timeline to share, I will do so in an announcement.

Quote from: GV on December 06, 2020, 08:05:26 PM

I suggest both languages.
Sounds good to me.