My coat of arms

Started by Alejo Fernández, April 03, 2020, 01:40:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alejo Fernández

Azul, I want a coat of that represent me.

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

Hey there, there's only really one active member of the College anymore.  You might want to message him directly: @Béneditsch Ardpresteir

There used to be guides on how to apply and stuff, but that didn't make the transition over from Wittenberg.  You might want to check out the old board: https://talossa.proboards.com/board/4/college-arms
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Béneditsch Ardpresteir

Quote from: Alejo Fernández on April 03, 2020, 01:40:18 PM

Azul !

It's been some time that I have responded to you on 'personal message'. Did you have a chance to go through it?

Dean BenArd
Béneditsch Ardpresteir, Esq., O.SPM, PMPA
Squirrel King of Arms, Royal Talossan College of Arms; The Noir Eagle Herald
Member, Royal Talossan Bar; Vice Admiral, Royal Talossan Navy; Owner-Schneiderian Steels

Formerly:
Justice of the Uppermost Cort; Attorney General; Deputy Immigration Minister; Senator; Member of the Cosa; Undersecretary of State; Premier & Provincial Secretary, Maricopa; Chancellor of the O.SPM; Dean, RTCoA; Jolly Good Fellow

Béneditsch Ardpresteir

@Alejo Fernández ,

Have you been able to go through my personal message?
Member, Royal Talossan Bar; Vice Admiral, Royal Talossan Navy; Owner-Schneiderian Steels

Formerly:
Justice of the Uppermost Cort; Attorney General; Deputy Immigration Minister; Senator; Member of the Cosa; Undersecretary of State; Premier & Provincial Secretary, Maricopa; Chancellor of the O.SPM; Dean, RTCoA; Jolly Good Fellow

Açafat del Val

Bumping in case @the applicant is still interested.
Cheers,

AdV
ex-Senator for Florencia
Jolly Good Fellow of the Royal Talossan College of Arms

Béneditsch Ardpresteir

@Alejo Fernández

Are you still interested? Or should we close the application?

Formerly:

Alejo Fernández

Azul, sir:
Yes! I'm still interested.
How we should continue?

Béneditsch Ardpresteir

@Açafat del Val , are you ready to take on this project ?

Formerly:

Quote from: Alejo Fernández on April 03, 2020, 01:40:18 PM
Just wanted to check to see if you're still interested?
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

It is my conclusion that the applicant is no longer interested, and this application should be marked inactive.  It may be revived at any time, and someone will be assigned.