Request to establish a Cézembre Consulate in Vuode

Started by xpb, December 25, 2020, 10:21:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xpb

For consideration when Estats Xhenerais resumes:

As Sénéchal de Cézembre, I request permission to establish a Cézembre Consulate in Vuode.  The best location for this office would appear to be at Bartolotta's Lake Park Bistro in Cononation Park, in the canton of Dun Cestour.  This location would support information sessions for Talossans interested in visiting our fair isle, and to conduct such business as may be appropriate between our lands, and in turn the restaurant would provide fuel to sustain these activities.

XPB

Eðo Grischun

Request received.

I, personally, have zero objections to this.  As far as I am aware, this would be the first inter-provincial consulate of its kind?  That sounds pretty cool. 

If the other X-E members agree, will we just use this thread to discuss and vote on this proposal?

I would also ask the gentleman from Cézembre for his suggestions on appropriate sites within his own province should Vuode desire a reciprocal consulate arrangement.
Eovart Grischun S.H.

Former Distain
Former Minister
Former Senator for Vuode

xpb

S:reu Grischun,

Thank you for your prompt efforts to move this forward.  We have only one restaurant in our province where our l'Etats meets - au Repaire des Corsaires and a Vuode consulate or similar office would be welcome there.  Alternatively, your province could take over one of the bunkers scattered throughout Zone Interdite left over from the conflict of three-quarters of a century past - just about all of them that you can spot on a satellite image would be available such as one with the interesting moniker from What3Words of https://w3w.co/solidifying.applauds.democracies (the default mode shows only generalized features, click on the lower right hand portion of the screen to see imagery)

XPB