News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

Appointment of Regeu-Hamiltă d’Armeux

Started by Baron Alexandreu Davinescu, January 02, 2021, 12:57:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

Appointment of Sir Cresti M. Siervicül, UrN as Regeu-Hamiltă d'Armeux

The College of Arms is a long-treasured Talossan institution.  Quaint and sometimes silly with its traditions and blazons, it also has a serious edge to it: the armorial achievements of citizens reflect their values and the honour that they show through their citizenship.  I can think of no one better to lead the College, with its twin values of silly pomp and serious honour, than Sir C.M. Siervicül, UrN.  A Talossan at heart since 1996 and by law since 2005, Sir Cresti has served as Seneschal and un Cadi del Cort pu Inalt, among many other offices.  An enthusiast for del Glheþ, he has translated numerous works and helped guide its development.  He is known by all to be kind, upright, and an honourable man.  It is fitting, then, for him to help others to better reflect their own innate honour as Talossans, by moderating the Coletx d'Armeux that assists our citizens and institutions with their armorial achievementd.

And so, acting on nomination by the Seneschal del Regipäts Talossan:

Com'el rexhaint per la Coronă, perventüră apüntéu Sir Cresti M. Siervicül, UrN, àl óifisch del Regeu-Hamiltă d'Armeux, es lo comandéu à servar el Legeu Orgänic es sieu Regeu àl miglhor da sieux capacitaes.

Acting as regent for the Crown, I hereby appoint Sir Cresti M. Siervicül, UrN, to the office of Squirrel King of Arms, and enjoin him to serve the Organic Law and his King to the best of his abilities.  Done under my hand in the name of King John, Regeu del Regipäts Talossan, this second day of January in the year 2020/XLI.

—  Sir Alexandreu, Rexhaint d'Ian Regeu

Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Açafat del Val

Cheers,

AdV
ex-Senator for Florencia
Jolly Good Fellow of the Royal Talossan College of Arms