News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

Regent AD: How is the King doing?

Started by GV, January 01, 2021, 04:17:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GV

Unless I am very mistaken, there was no Speech from the Throne made this past Independence Day.  We all wish for John long life and good health.  What I require is simply an update as to when he will be able to resume his duties as Monarch.

Many thanks!

GV, Senator, Fiôvâ

Açafat del Val

Going to bump this, less because I anticipated an answers so quickly, and more because it will help me / others to follow up.
Cheers,

AdV
ex-Senator for Florencia
Jolly Good Fellow of the Royal Talossan College of Arms

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

I don't have any announcement to make at this time.  Perhaps I should have undertaken to deliver a speech on His Majesty's behalf, befitting tradition, but I didn't.  I am focused on trying to get appointments and grants up to date, so that the royal house is tidied a bit more.  I promise I will make an announcement as soon as I know what's going to happen.
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Miestră Schivă, UrN

I myself appreciate the work the Regent is doing on the actual substantive duties of the Monarchy rather than speechifying.  Though I don't approve of some of his moves, at least he's making moves, and some activity is always better than none.

BTW, now that we have a "Speech from the Throne" at the opening of each Ziu, can we change the name of the Independence Day Speech to... er, maybe, the Independence Day Speech?

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan