55th Cosâ 3rd Clark (January 2021) Senäts debate and voting thread

Started by GV, January 01, 2021, 07:17:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GV

Hello, all, and happy new year!  Please read the above thread about a Virtual Living Senäts.  I hope everyone has had a wonderful Christmas and/or end-of-year or other festivities.

As to the lack of Order Papers, yes, I've not been good about that and will not be until the 56th Cosâ, assuming I'm returned as Mençéi.

We are in the 3rd (Edited: Thanks Txec for the catch) Clark and have reached the midpoint of this term of Cosâ.  I continue to be pleased with our all having a perfect voting record for the first two Clarks.  I expect to see the same when December 2020 Clark results are finalized at talossa.ca

Thank you all as always for serving.

GV, Mençéi

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

We are in the 3rd Clark.
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal

Açafat del Val

I wish to explain why I abstained on the one bill on this month's Clark, regarding an appointment to the Uppermost Cort.

I believe that the nominee is capable and generally qualified, and for that should want to approve his appointment. On the other hand, however, his answers cause me concern and I am worried for his jurisprudence. Therefore, I have taken the cowardly path and voted an abstention so that others may decide for me.
Cheers,

AdV
ex-Senator for Florencia
Jolly Good Fellow of the Royal Talossan College of Arms

Ian Plätschisch

PER

Eiric S. Bornatfiglheu

Eiric S. Bornatfiglheu
Chisleu Bruno of the NPW
Senator from Benito

GV

Për to the bill in question.  Estefan will be a very good Justice, I think.

GV, Fiôvâ

Béneditsch Ardpresteir

Béneditsch Ardpresteir, Esq., O.SPM, PMPA
Squirrel King of Arms, Royal Talossan College of Arms; The Noir Eagle Herald
Member, Royal Talossan Bar; Vice Admiral, Royal Talossan Navy; Owner-Schneiderian Steels

Formerly:
Justice of the Uppermost Cort; Attorney General; Deputy Immigration Minister; Senator; Member of the Cosa; Undersecretary of State; Premier & Provincial Secretary, Maricopa; Chancellor of the O.SPM; Dean, RTCoA; Jolly Good Fellow

GV