News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

Talossan Video Gaming

Started by Adam Grigoriu, January 06, 2021, 09:19:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adam Grigoriu

Would anyone be interesting in playing video games with your fellow citizens? It wouldn't have to be anything serious or competitive, (though that's certainly an option), but I'd like to get a group together if people are interested.

A few options running through my head are: Stardew Valley, Among Us, Tabletop Simulator, and there's always Cards Against Humanity. Another possible option that might work well is Warzone (not Call of Duty), which is similar to Risk but is free and can be played much like chess-by-mail in that you would have a set time to make your move and we wouldn't all have to be online at the same time. I'm open to pretty much anything though.

I've also made a group on talossa.net, which is here: https://talossa.net/groups/talossan-video-gaming-group/members/all-members/
Current
    Director of the Office of Preparedness and Response, RTMC HQ

Former
    Minister of the Interior & Permanent Secretary for Immigration

xpb

I am a long time user of http://youplay.it/ and I am happy to setup games of Blue Max to train the Talossan Air Force along with Wooden Ships and Iron Men to train the Talossan Navy
These are simultaneous order turn based games adapted from tabletop materials

GV

I love me some Warzone (used to be Warlight).  Count me in for that.

I can definitely envision a Talossan Warzone tourney.

Ián S.G. Txaglh

i am gaming a bit myself :) but i am into strategic things rather than RPG, adventures or suchs. recently i acquired the PC version of the old board game "game of thrones". we played a lot this one ages ago with my friends. the PC allows to play it even over mountains and seas.

does anyone know e.g. anno 1404?

Açafat del Val

We do have a Discord server. Does anyone use it?

I am fond of strategy games but can enjoy any game with the right company ;)

Among Us is a low barrier to entry with a good variance of player numbers (as few as 5, as much as 10). We should try to get a good Among Us round going. Paging the @Seneschal.
Cheers,

AdV
ex-Senator for Florencia
Jolly Good Fellow of the Royal Talossan College of Arms