Anyone want to represent MRPC in l'Etats?

Started by Glüc da Dhi S.H., October 23, 2023, 11:34:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glüc da Dhi S.H.

There's a slim, but greater than zero chance the MRPC accidentally gets more than 6 seats in l'Etats, whereas I can only assign 6 seats to myself. Should that happen I'd like to be able to fill these seats, if possible, in accordance with the constitution.

For the moment, the MRPC basically wants two things:

- Rules for provincial elections should be set by law and not be made up on the spot

- Considering the current levels of provincial activity it is probably best if senate elections are conducted by the chancery for the time being.

If you agree with those two points and are willing to represent the MRPC in l'Etats alongside myself for the coming term let me know BEFORE the end of the etats elections.
Director of Money Laundering and Sportswashing, Banqeu da Cézembre

xpb

Thanks for your involvement and recruitment efforts.

Something that could support your second point in some fashion would be to amend or change the CAG to reflect the concept that other provinces have adopted: That anyone wishing to claim a seat in the assembly in those places may merely state that they have interest, and hot have a elected body but one composed similar to a town hall.

Glüc da Dhi S.H.

Quote from: xpb on October 25, 2023, 02:07:29 PMThanks for your involvement and recruitment efforts.

Something that could support your second point in some fashion would be to amend or change the CAG to reflect the concept that other provinces have adopted: That anyone wishing to claim a seat in the assembly in those places may merely state that they have interest, and hot have a elected body but one composed similar to a town hall.
I could see myself supporting that
Director of Money Laundering and Sportswashing, Banqeu da Cézembre