Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

Miestrâ is a monarchist.

Started by GV, January 26, 2021, 06:24:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GV

Quote from: Miestră Schivă, UrN on January 10, 2021, 01:19:39 PM
For those interested, the discussion re: the 50 word statements went like this:

ME: "Here's the Option 1 50 words. You should put them all on a page on talossa.com."
THE SOS: "I haven't got Option 2 and 3's 50 words."
ME: "FREAKIN' YIPES!"

... and it was all sorted out in less than a day. Amazing enough that me doing my best to make sure the Status Quo and Dual Monarchy options got their statement on the ballot is being spun by the Regent into something shameful and corrupt.

The Regent is quite right on points of procedure.  My question is: why didn't the proponents of options 2 and 3 get their fifty-word statements to the SoS in time?  And why was it the leader for Option 1 the person who got the fifty-word statements for the opposing options onto the ballot?

GV

Ian Plätschisch

Quote from: GV on January 26, 2021, 06:24:13 PM

ME: "Here's the Option 1 50 words. You should put them all on a page on talossa.com."

... and it was all sorted out in less than a day. Amazing enough that me doing my best to make sure the Status Quo and Dual Monarchy options got their statement on the ballot is being spun by the Regent into something shameful and corrupt.

The Regent is quite right on points of procedure.  My question is: why didn't the proponents of options 2 and 3 get their fifty-word statements to the SoS in time?  And why was it the leader for Option 1 the person who got the fifty-word statements for the opposing options onto the ballot?

GV
Because I was expecting the SoS to ask me for it and I don't believe he ever did (By saying this I do not mean to put the SoS into disrepute, but the question was asked).

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

Quote from: Ian Plätschisch on January 26, 2021, 10:34:36 PM

GV
Because I was expecting the SoS to ask me for it and I don't believe he ever did (By saying this I do not mean to put the SoS into disrepute, but the question was asked).

It was an error on my part by not realizing we needed 50 word statements.
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal

Eiric S. Bornatfiglheu

GV

Because I am currently buried in work and have a life outside of Talossa.
Eiric S. Bornatfiglheu
Chisleu Bruno of the NPW
Senator from Benito

GV

Quote from: Eiric S. Bornatfiglheu on January 27, 2021, 03:45:40 PM

GV

Because I am currently buried in work and have a life outside of Talossa.

You're not allowed to have a life outside of Talossa.  Talossa IS your life!  ;-)