News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

Suggestions for a John Eiffler memorial

Started by Miestră Schivă, UrN, February 01, 2021, 04:01:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miestră Schivă, UrN

Any other ideas?

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan

GV

Quote from: Miestră Schivă, UrN on February 01, 2021, 04:01:47 PM

Any other ideas?

Whatever we do will set a precedent for how we deal with the future deaths of other Talossan titans.  May those events be many years away.

These three ideas are highly appropriate.

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Miestră Schivă, UrN

Cabinet discussions are ongoing, around half the Cabinet being on leave for various reasons

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA

It's been a couple of months -- maybe we could just try to revive this national discussion, instead of waiting on the Cabinet?  For myself, I very much like the grove of trees idea, which is a very nice sentiment.
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Miestră Schivă, UrN

There are two ways we can go about that:

a) the Cabinet organises it;
b) you organise it and we PD funding to reimburse you.

Well, I don't want to railroad the decision.  I just thought it was a shame that nothing ever happened with this and wanted to revive the effort.  But if there's no other strong feelings about what we should do (maybe let's wait a bit to see if anyone else chimes in?) then I'll be happy to help.

Miestră Schivă, UrN

Quote from: Sir Alexandreu Davinescu on April 04, 2021, 07:31:14 PM
Well, I don't want to railroad the decision.

Neither did I. I've got a reputation of being a dictator-like bitch-puppy so I prefer not to hassle my Government too much, so it's good when citizens hold us to account.