This version of Wittenberg is now the legal national forum for Talossa! Feel free to explore it, and to check out the threads for feedback, requests and criticisms to make sure Wittenberg is tailored to you.

Author Topic: The Speech from the Throne (40th Anniversary)  (Read 588 times)

luc

The Speech from the Throne (40th Anniversary)
« on: December 26, 2019, 07:43:47 AM »
Today, in the 40th anniversary of Talossan independence, I am proud and honoured to present to you King John's traditional Speech from the Throne, exceptionally delivered by video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXshHX-z2oo

Offline Sevastáin Pinátsch

• Senator for Atatürk
  • Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: The Speech from the Throne (40th Anniversary)
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2019, 08:55:09 AM »
Good speech. Thumbs up from this minion.

If you do get another, please adopt a rescue dog. Lots of people want a puppy. It's the castaways that need a loving home.

My last 8 dogs (we've generally kept a pack of 3-4 at a time) were all adopted in the age range of 9 months to 3 years and gave our family lots of love in the 3.5-13.5 years they lived.

Our 5 year old Labrador died unexpectedly at the end of September and we're still feeling the loss. We got him from a kill shelter on December 19, 2015. Probably the saddest circumstances and the most rehabilitation we've ever endured in rescuing an animal, but I'd change nothing. Sometimes you get ~4 years. Sometimes you get ~14.  Every day with each of them was a gift. Well... is. We currently have two. Both were surrendered by people who didn't realize the responsibility of large breed dog ownership until they had 70 pound, partially-trained young adults rampaging the house.

~ SP
« Last Edit: December 26, 2019, 09:17:36 AM by Sevastáin Pinátsch »
Sevastáin Pinátsch, Senator for Atatürk
#KARED

Offline C. M. Siervicül

• Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: The Speech from the Throne (40th Anniversary)
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2019, 10:33:35 PM »
Happy 40th Independence Day, Talossans!

God save the King! God save Talossa!