News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

The Speech from the Throne (40th Anniversary)

Started by Sir Lüc, December 26, 2019, 07:43:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Lüc

Today, in the 40th anniversary of Talossan independence, I am proud and honoured to present to you King John's traditional Speech from the Throne, exceptionally delivered by video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXshHX-z2oo
Sir Lüc da Schir, UrB
Directeur Sportif, Gordon Hiatus Support Team

In my free time:
Túischac'h dal Cosă / Speaker of the Cosa
Wittmeister & Permanent Secretary of Backend Admin / Secretar Parmanint per l'Aðmistraziun del Backend
Deputy Scribe of Abbavilla / Distain Grefieir d'Abbavillă

Sevastáin Pinátsch

Good speech. Thumbs up from this minion.

If you do get another, please adopt a rescue dog. Lots of people want a puppy. It's the castaways that need a loving home.

My last 8 dogs (we've generally kept a pack of 3-4 at a time) were all adopted in the age range of 9 months to 3 years and gave our family lots of love in the 3.5-13.5 years they lived.

Our 5 year old Labrador died unexpectedly at the end of September and we're still feeling the loss. We got him from a kill shelter on December 19, 2015. Probably the saddest circumstances and the most rehabilitation we've ever endured in rescuing an animal, but I'd change nothing. Sometimes you get ~4 years. Sometimes you get ~14.  Every day with each of them was a gift. Well... is. We currently have two. Both were surrendered by people who didn't realize the responsibility of large breed dog ownership until they had 70 pound, partially-trained young adults rampaging the house.

~ SP
Sevastáin Pinátsch, Senator for Atatürk
#KARED

C. M. Siervicül

Happy 40th Independence Day, Talossans!

God save the King! God save Talossa!