55th Cosâ 6th Clark (April 2021) Voting and Debate thread

Started by GV, March 27, 2021, 07:46:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GV

Happy Easter, Passover, and springtime to all!  In many places (at least in the U. S.), things are starting to wake up agan.  No matter what happens, though, this is still God's world.

Many thanks as always to all of you for serving as Senators, in the Ziu, and for serving the people of Talossa.  We cannot take each other and the continued existence of Talossa for granted.  May God grant that Talossa survives into the age to come.

Voting details: https://wittenberg.talossa.com/index.php?topic=732.msg5830#msg5830

GV

Eiric S. Bornatfiglheu

Eiric S. Bornatfiglheu
Chisleu Bruno of the NPW
Senator from Benito

Ian Plätschisch

RZ21 - PER

I stand by my support of this amendment, perhaps because I take a more pessimistic view of future support for the Monarchy than my conservative peers, from whom I have received some pushback. They didn't change my mind, but they did make me recognize that I cannot really claim to vigorously represent conservatives while at the same time supporting this amendment. I am also encouraged by my partymates' vision and do not want the LCC to become the "Ian Plätschisch Party." Finally, four consecutive Cosas as a party leader does make a person a bit tired of partisan politics, and I was already thinking of somewhat reducing my political involvement for the time being.

Therefore, I will be resigning as LCC party leader effective at the conclusion of the sixth Clark (I am remaining a member of it though, and I am definitely not resigning as MM Senator).

RZ22 - PER
RZ23 - PER

RZ24 - AUS

It seems likely to me that this bill is going to get vetoed by the Regent, rendering my vote on this meaningless anyway.