News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

[CULTURE]: Talossan Analog Art Show

Started by Eiric S. Bornatfiglheu, December 06, 2020, 03:21:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xpb

Thank you for the honor.  Please retain the silver cup in the archives of the Kingdom.

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

Many thanks to the Ministreu!  The trophy arrived.

Adiens was very excited to receive it.  She's never won anything, and she immediately hugged it with delight.  It was accompanied by a very sweet and lovely letter from the Ministreu, as well.  Thank you!
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Eiric S. Bornatfiglheu

Excellent!  Glad to know it arrived.
Eiric S. Bornatfiglheu
Chisleu Bruno of the NPW
Senator from Benito

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

I can't post pictures because people have been weird with pictures here in the past, but I will say that it is incredibly adorable to see an excited four-year-old hug a little trophy.  She has put it in a place of honor and wants to know more about Talossa :)  Thank you!
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein