Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal

Miestră Schivă, UrN

Quote from: Dr. Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, Esq., O.SPM, SMM on March 27, 2021, 09:23:46 PM
Fîovâ - No election, the General Assembly consists of all citizens.

You need to change this to:

Fiovă - Election for the Prasidïeu conducted by the Chancery. Instructions: "Ranked choice voting, same as for Senators."

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

Quote from: Miestră Schivă, UrN on May 11, 2021, 04:25:06 PM
Quote from: Dr. Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, Esq., O.SPM, SMM on March 27, 2021, 09:23:46 PM
Fîovâ - No election, the General Assembly consists of all citizens.

You need to change this to:

Fiovă - Election for the Prasidïeu conducted by the Chancery. Instructions: "Ranked choice voting, same as for Senators."

Got it and updated.
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
Cunstaval da Vuode
Former Seneschal

Miestră Schivă, UrN

Can I draw the SoS's attention to the fact that the NPW have a candidate list now?

Quote from: Eiric S. Bornatfiglheu on April 29, 2021, 10:23:44 AM
* Full Party name: New Peculiar Way
* Party Initials: NPW
* 50 word statement: A Peculiar dawn is breaking.  A recognition that we are not as we could be.  A recognition that we could be more than a miniature imitation of macronations.  We have already jettisoned Wisconsin law.  Let us jettison other things we do not need and replace them with that which is uniquely Talossan.

* Party Leader(s): @Eiric S. Bornatfiglheu
* Candidate list
      @Iason Taiwos

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan

Quote from: Miestră Schivă, UrN on May 13, 2021, 04:11:51 AM
Can I draw the SoS's attention to the fact that the NPW have a candidate list now?

Quote from: Eiric S. Bornatfiglheu on April 29, 2021, 10:23:44 AM
* Full Party name: New Peculiar Way
* Party Initials: NPW
* 50 word statement: A Peculiar dawn is breaking.  A recognition that we are not as we could be.  A recognition that we could be more than a miniature imitation of macronations.  We have already jettisoned Wisconsin law.  Let us jettison other things we do not need and replace them with that which is uniquely Talossan.

* Party Leader(s): @Eiric S. Bornatfiglheu
* Candidate list
      @Iason Taiwos

Thank you. I hadn't noticed.
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
Cunstaval da Vuode
Former Seneschal

xpb

Quote from: xpb on May 02, 2021, 01:46:34 PM
* Full Party name

Balançeu / Balance

* Party Initials

B

* 50 word statement

Balançeu (Balance) -- a pairing of Monarch and Realm, as the KINGDOM of Talossa, now for over 40 years.  Balançeu supports the historic stance of the periodically elected Ziu, operating within the benevolence of the Monarch, NOT the periodic election of a President (merely renamed) and change to a republic.

* Party Leader(s)

X. Pol Briga

* Candidate list

Will be composed of those who choose to join Balançeu / Balance and affirm their standing at the platform URL

* Party platform URL

https://talossa.net/groups/balanceu-balance/

Please add Dixet Fira to the party list.

Quote from: xpb on May 13, 2021, 11:36:22 PM
* Full Party name

Balançeu / Balance

* Party Initials

B

* 50 word statement

Balançeu (Balance) -- a pairing of Monarch and Realm, as the KINGDOM of Talossa, now for over 40 years.  Balançeu supports the historic stance of the periodically elected Ziu, operating within the benevolence of the Monarch, NOT the periodic election of a President (merely renamed) and change to a republic.

* Party Leader(s)

X. Pol Briga

* Candidate list

Will be composed of those who choose to join Balançeu / Balance and affirm their standing at the platform URL

* Party platform URL

I presume you meant Dixhet Fira. I've added him to your list.
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
Cunstaval da Vuode
Former Seneschal

xpb

Quote from: Dr. Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, Esq., O.SPM, SMM on May 13, 2021, 11:55:01 PM
Quote from: xpb on May 13, 2021, 11:36:22 PM
* Full Party name

Balançeu / Balance

* Party Initials

B

* 50 word statement

* Party Leader(s)

X. Pol Briga

* Candidate list

* Party platform URL

I presume you meant Dixhet Fira. I've added him to your list.

I used the name presented in TalossaNET in https://talossa.net/members/xpb/activity/453/ of Dixet

I am under the impression they are one and the same, and in that forum I asked for Dixet/Dixhet to create an account in these forums.  That citizen likely would have been informed of the party information by the requested Chancery email communication sent Sat, May 8 as they are not yet registered here on wittenberg.

Perhaps there is someone in the administration of both forums who can confirm that the identity is the same as that of https://www.talossa.ca/files/cit.php?cit=471 - for now I accept this in good faith until any other information would be presented.  There is no additional public facing information on TalossaNET in the profile.

Marcel Eðo Pairescu Tafial, UrGP

I mean, people misspelling Talossan words and names, be that their own or other people's, happens all the time. I don't think a background check is necessary.
Editing posts is my thing. My bad.
Feel free to PM me if you have a Glheþ translation request!

el PARTI TAFIALISTÀ, voastra va facçal in la 56 58:téa Cosă.

Quote from: Marcel Eðo Pairescu Tafial on May 14, 2021, 04:24:36 AM
I mean, people misspelling Talossan words and names, be that their own or other people's, happens all the time. I don't think a background check is necessary.

I'm simply doing my due diligence. The name is spelled the way I presented it in the Chancery database. I cannot imagine there is someone else with a similar enough name but I also want the information to be correct on the official ballot. Sheesh.
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
Cunstaval da Vuode
Former Seneschal

Marcel Eðo Pairescu Tafial, UrGP

Quote from: Dr. Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, Esq., O.SPM, SMM on May 14, 2021, 08:07:28 AM
I'm simply sung my due diligence. The name is spelled the way I presented it in the Chancery database. I cannot imagine there is someone else with a similar enough name but I also want the information to be correct on the official ballot. Sheesh.

I understand completely, sorry if I came across as dismissive or combative, that was not my intention.
Speaking of the database though, a great deal of words and names are misspelled on there as well. Names in general are a total free-for-all...
Editing posts is my thing. My bad.
Feel free to PM me if you have a Glheþ translation request!

el PARTI TAFIALISTÀ, voastra va facçal in la 56 58:téa Cosă.

Quote from: Marcel Eðo Pairescu Tafial on May 14, 2021, 08:23:21 AM
Quote from: Dr. Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, Esq., O.SPM, SMM on May 14, 2021, 08:07:28 AM
I'm simply sung my due diligence. The name is spelled the way I presented it in the Chancery database. I cannot imagine there is someone else with a similar enough name but I also want the information to be correct on the official ballot. Sheesh.

I understand completely, sorry if I came across as dismissive or combative, that was not my intention.
Speaking of the database though, a great deal of words and names are misspelled on there as well. Names in general are a total free-for-all...

No worries. I read your message (and xpb's) pre-coffee haha!
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
Cunstaval da Vuode
Former Seneschal

IMPORTANT!

Today is the absolute last day for any changes before the election begins tomorrow. I will not accept any changes or last minute corrections after 7pm TST TODAY.

Thank you,

Dr. Txec dal Nordselvă,
Secretary of State
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
Cunstaval da Vuode
Former Seneschal

xpb

Quote from: Marcel Eðo Pairescu Tafial on May 14, 2021, 04:24:36 AM

Just a check as the name is not in current Witt and was not active on old Witt after 2015.  Voted in 55 but database doesn't list any prior votes.  TalossaNET has less restrictions to join.  It will be great if Fira is becoming more active.