News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

Free Democrats of Talossa Recruitment Thread

Started by C.d.I. Nouacastra-Läxhirescu, MSC, March 30, 2021, 10:53:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C.d.I. Nouacastra-Läxhirescu, MSC

Are you a new citizen interested in getting into Talossan politics? Or a long-time citizen who has never gotten into Talossan politics? Consider joining the Free Democrats of Talossa! The Free Democrats of Talossa is the largest political party in the nation, and membership in the party is open to all Talossan citizens!

We believe...

Talossan culture built by its citizens, not the Government.

N naziun sanc glheþ, c'è 'n naziun sanc coraziun; The state should make, and promote, the widest possible use of the Talossan language.

Talossans should be free to enjoy whatever cultural aspect of our nation that they please.

The enactment of the people's will as demonstrated in the Ranked Choice Referendum.

In slimming down the government: cut down on the number of unnecessary departments, bureaus, and Ministries.

The removal of Wisconsin law from El Lexhátx; Talossan Law without foreign interference!

All interested citizens please feel free to message me with any questions about our party, or how to join us!
[div style="text-align:center;"]Cresti da Ion Nouacastra-Läxhirescu, MSC
Attorney, National Bar of Talossa
The Well-Met Fellow, Royal Talossan College of Arms

Miestră Schivă, UrN

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan