News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

Re: 55th Cosa 3rd Clark Voting and Discussion thread

Started by Tierçéu Rôibeardescù, January 05, 2021, 09:13:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tierçéu Rôibeardescù

Honarable members, please come to order.
May the voting and discussion commence on this the third Clark of the 55th Cosa. Standard rules apply, I also wish for party representatives to make a statement to the house as to voting if they so wish.
Túischac'h of the 55th Cosa
MC, 55th Cosa, League of Center Conservatives
Secretary-General of the League of centre conservatives
Member of the L'Etats de Cézembre

Munditenens Tresplet

Honorable Túischac'h,

I apologize if this is not the most appropriate thread for this.

I move that the Cosâ condemn the violent and undemocratic actions of individuals who stormed the United States Capitol earlier today, and that we affirm our commitment to democracy and the peaceful transitions of power worldwide. Further, that we observe a moment of silence for the individuals who lost their lives as a result of the violence.

(Edited motion to reflect multiple casualties.)
Munditenens Tresplet, O.SPM
Royal Governor of Péngöpäts

#KAYELLOW4EVR

Miestră Schivă, UrN

Honorable Túischac'h, I rise to second this motion. I am usually not a fan for entwining Talossan politics with those of the Big Neighbour, but if there's anything Talossa stands for, it's democracy.

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan

C. M. Siervicül

I vote "per" on RZ17, and "contra" on the VOC.

Tierçéu Rôibeardescù

Quote from: Munditenens Tresplet on January 06, 2021, 05:58:21 PM
Honorable Túischac'h,

I apologize if this is not the most appropriate thread for this.

I move that the Cosâ condemn the violent and undemocratic actions of individuals who stormed the United States Capitol earlier today, and that we affirm our commitment to democracy and the peaceful transitions of power worldwide. Further, that we observe a moment of silence for the individuals who lost their lives as a result of the violence.

(Edited motion to reflect multiple casualties.)

The honarable members have my apologies for my tardiness. I have only read this recently, I feel that there is definitely a strength of feeling within the chamber for a vote on the matter in house, or a cross party document to be written up in condemnation of this assault on democracy. This all being said, if we feelit is too late, I apologize.
Túischac'h of the 55th Cosa
MC, 55th Cosa, League of Center Conservatives
Secretary-General of the League of centre conservatives
Member of the L'Etats de Cézembre

Iason Taiwos

C. M. Siervicül

C. M. Siervicül

I vote per on RZ19 and RZ20, and non on the VoC.