This version of Wittenberg is now the legal national forum for Talossa! Feel free to explore it, and to check out the threads for feedback, requests and criticisms to make sure Wittenberg is tailored to you.

Author Topic: Téu arivat!  (Read 601 times)

Offline Iac Marscheir

• Citizen
    • View Profile
Téu arivat!
« on: December 05, 2019, 08:40:36 PM »
Azul, azul, azul. Suposéu q'acest momaintsch tent estescu vienind duratzie. Gratüleschaziuns es muiteux graschias grülts àls citaxhiens qi tiennent travalats à creatarh acest noveu Wittenberg. Qe lastadra 'n þúsund-ar!

(Hello, hello, hello. I guess this moment's been coming for a long time. Congrats and many great thanks to the citizens who worked to create this new Wittenberg. May it last a thousand years!)

Offline Ián Tamorán S.H.

• Senator for Cézembre
  • Citizen
  • Proud Philosopher of Talossa
    • View Profile
    • idkk
Re: Téu arivat!
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2020, 12:49:28 PM »
Azul, azul, azul. Suposéu q'acest momaintsch tent estescu vienind duratzie. Gratüleschaziuns es muiteux graschias grülts àls citaxhiens qi tiennent travalats à creatarh acest noveu Wittenberg. Qe lastadra 'n þúsund-ar!

(Hello, hello, hello. I guess this moment's been coming for a long time. Congrats and many great thanks to the citizens who worked to create this new Wittenberg. May it last a thousand years!)
For people of my age, perhaps a thousand years is a bit long?  ;)
Quality through Thought
Turris Fortis Mihi Deus

Think the best, say the best, and you will be the best.