News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

NPW Convention and Recruitment Thread

Started by Eiric S. Bornatfiglheu, April 22, 2021, 08:00:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eiric S. Bornatfiglheu

Estimats Peculiaristas,

The time has come again for us to figure out what what we want to pursue for the next Cosa.  So, as Chisleu Bruno of the NPW, I am issuing the call for ideas.  Also, if any non-aligned Peculiarists are interested in membership, make yourself known and get involved with one of Talossa's oldest political movements.

Eiric S. Bornatfiglheu
Chisleu Bruno of the NPW
Senator from Benito

owenedwards

A buffet of Peculiarist Possibilities in respect of the discussion of "what is the actual basis of our law post-Wisconsin standard?" might be good.
Puisne Justice

Miestră Schivă, UrN

Hello, yes, Peculiarist compatriots: just wanting to make sure that you'll continue your support for the Historic Compromise in the next Cosă, should the King decide to waste everyone's time and veto?

I'm also very interested in where Justice Edwards is going re: the constitution of a truly indigenous Talossan system of jurisprudence.

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan

Eiric S. Bornatfiglheu

I think part of these answers might be rooted in whether I can get my groundhogs to check their shadows.
Eiric S. Bornatfiglheu
Chisleu Bruno of the NPW
Senator from Benito

Eiric S. Bornatfiglheu

For what it's worth, I've been mulling over the jurisprudence question and II find myself returning to the concept of the "Brandeis Brief," which might be particularly useful, given the peculiarities of the Talossan condition.
Eiric S. Bornatfiglheu
Chisleu Bruno of the NPW
Senator from Benito

Eiric S. Bornatfiglheu

LET IT BE KNOWN THAT WE SUPPORT OUR CYBORG-RODENT OVERLORDS

Eiric S. Bornatfiglheu
Chisleu Bruno of the NPW
Senator from Benito

Miestră Schivă, UrN

Eh, if you want to be the Goofy party this time, you'll have to turn it up several notches to beat the KLüP

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan